Get that achievement XII

100 Pandaren Priest
Windbreaker, you should go find the rainbow connection. All of you. The [Wanderers, Dreamers, and You] all.

Or if your schedule doesn't allow for that, I suggest drowning your sorrows in a [Pub Crawl].
100 Troll Shaman
Minzan, personally as a chef myself, I can tell you that most priests enjoy a good stew. Some even tell me that it helped them more than any other type of food, and that's why I want you to go out and find out how to make the best stew ever. Only then can you be a [Master of the Pot].
100 Pandaren Rogue
I blacked out for a while, and when i came to, i had a new achievement! Closed, i think you need to go spend a little time in bright sunny alterac valley, and go rifling through some pockets. After all, [To the looter, go the spoils.]
100 Orc Warrior
May I get a different achievement? I did this one today, but I guess the achievement can be buggy ):
Aishlinn, there's an old saying amongst the Saurok. Whatever happens in Ihgaluk Crag, stays in Ihgaluk Crag. Next time, [When in Ihgaluk, Do as the Skumblade Do]!
100 Pandaren Priest
Fortunately I had a crop of right proper carrots coming up, and quickly became a [Master of the Pot]. However some guards came around after the toast popped in local chat and asked me if I had a permit to be cooking that, so I changed my diet back to seafood.

Unbreakäbull, it seems to me that your armor, with all its "durability scores", doesn't seem to live up to your name. In fact I'd guess it requires a [Fortune of Pandaria] to keep it ship-shape.
100 Orc Warrior
Well, I have flown all across Jade Forest, scouting the land for items of value. I happened to stumble across a rather expensive looking tea set. Finder's keepers, right? So, I nabbed it, and I had this strange feeling I had found a [Fortune of Pandaria]

So Minzan, I heard you like pets. A lot of pets. What do you do with all the pets you have? Do you put them in cages, in the Twisting Nether, or leash them up? If you leash them, you're [Going to Need More Leashes].
100 Undead Warlock
In case you haven't noticed Unbreakabull, the horde currently seems to be in a bit of a disarray. Instead of being for the horde, perhaps you should try being [For the Swarm]
100 Orc Warrior
I have assaulted the isle of Zan'vess, and come back a little more... hive-minded. I can now say I am [For the Swarm]!

Pallasapollo, it looks like you know quite a bit about the Isle of Thunder. On the isle there is a Chamberlain, itching to be remade. I want you to do this quickly, so you can get rid of [The Crumble Bundle]!
100 Tauren Hunter
Lets do Lunch at Thunder Bluff finally done! Pining for Nuts for a week but hey it's finally done lol.

Unbreakabull it seems to me that you forgot to try all the delicious treats that Cataclysm had to offer! Lets face it the food was the only good thing about that xpac :D

The Cataclysmic Gourmet for you! And I totally recommend the salted eye...mmmmmm good stuff
100 Orc Warrior
After going though Auction House, the seas, and zones alike, I have tasted the [Cataclysmic Gourmet], and yeah Arvins, that salted eye! Yummy!

Deathwing's son, Wrathion, is now your guide to getting all the new legendary stuff Arvins. Do you know where he came from though? Go do some [Badlands Quests] and discover the past of the only pure black dragon!
100 Undead Warlock
After running around the Thunder King's island, I managed to reconstruct the broken statue from the [Crumble Bundle]. Although now some of the Sunreavers there have started calling me The Stormbreaker, whatever that means.

Unbreakabull, have you checked out the Darkmoon Faire this week? Lots of fun to be had there. Although the critters there occasionally bite back. Be extremely wary of one in particular, cause [That Rabbit's Dynamite!]
90 Human Paladin
Pallasapollo...you don't have a lot to choose from, so I'll just say: [Take it One Step At a Time]!!
100 Tauren Hunter
After going though Auction House, the seas, and zones alike, I have tasted the [Cataclysmic Gourmet], and yeah Arvins, that salted eye! Yummy!

Deathwing's son, Wrathion, is now your guide to getting all the new legendary stuff Arvins. Do you know where he came from though? Go do some [Badlands Quests] and discover the past of the only pure black dragon!

Tug at my Heartstrings this morning will you. I now feel much more sympathy for Wrathion, and will cherish the little baby egg from Rhea /sniffle.

Kaleigh! Hemet Nesingwary is standing in Northrend freezing his dwarfsicles off (don't ask I have no idea where he keeps said Dwarfsicles) Go help him out and get Hemet Nesingwary The Collected Quests :)
Edited by Arvins on 4/12/2013 8:55 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Arvins, don't tell anyone but [The first rule of ring of blood is you don't talk about ring of blood]
90 Human Paladin
[quote]
Kaleigh! Hemet Nesingwary is standing in Northrend freezing his dwarfsicles off (don't ask I have no idea where he keeps said Dwarfsicles) Go help him out and get Hemet Nesingwary The Collected Quests :)

Done! I didn't ask him where he keeps his Dwarfsicles though. He's on his own with that one.

Lifexx...where is the love? I think you need to finish showing the creatures of Azeroth how much you love them. Finish up <To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before>
100 Tauren Hunter
Arvins, don't tell anyone but [The first rule of ring of blood is you don't talk about ring of blood]

Won't tell a soul! But the blood all over the place might give some people pause.

Kaleigh, how about some downtime? You yourself have left some little critters unloved and lonely, how about To all the squirrels who cared for me, just watch out for those rattlesnakes :)
90 Human Paladin

Kaleigh, how about some downtime? You yourself have left some little critters unloved and lonely, how about To all the squirrels who cared for me, just watch out for those rattlesnakes :)

Sort of done! According to wowhead there's a bug with the Rock Vipers and this achievement. The Vipers are listed as a "wild pet" and not as a "critter" so they are not counting towards the achievement. I've opened a ticket but until Blizz fixes the bug, there's not much more I can do. Got the rest of them though!

Arvins...you're looking hungry. Get out your fry pan and make the last dish you need to be a <Cataclysmic Gourmet>!
Edited by Keleigh on 4/12/2013 12:18 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Finished loving all my squirrels!!

Keleigh....time for you to finish [Explore Pandaria]!
100 Tauren Hunter
I have eaten more cata food and feel my previous statement still holds merit, the food was for sure the only good thing about cataclysm. Kayleigh for the record, I wasn't hungry I'm a 400lb cow how could I be!

Lifexx....I gotta ask are you Ready, are you Set, then GOAT!
Yep Ready, Set, Goat in the badlands. :)
100 Human Rogue
lifexx i think you need to further your education, go grab Well Read, that one was fun imo.
And you Arvins need to go to EPL and help fiona fill her caravan i think
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]