Get that achievement XII

90 Pandaren Priest
Well, I was flying through Stranglethorn tonight, and lo and behold, it was raining! So I caught myself a very rare Baby Ape, and leashed it up to take it far from the harsh jungle weather and make it fight in bloody brawls for my amusement.
Then I popped into Tanaris and sand popped into my eyes. As I latched down the cage over the local insect life, I realized that indeed I am [Going To Need More Leashes].

Gorehound, as a stackbabbing bumscag of a rogue, I'm sure you're no stranger to being raged at. But even if I do mind the Cheap Shots you take at my expense, I think you should also zen out, and realize that [Haters Gonna Hate] regardless. Just keep on truckin'.
90 Human Paladin
Keleigh....time for you to finish [Explore Pandaria]!

Done!

I have eaten more cata food and feel my previous statement still holds merit, the food was for sure the only good thing about cataclysm. Kayleigh for the record, I wasn't hungry I'm a 400lb cow how could I be!

Sorry Arvins! I should have read up a few posts before giving you that one :(

Minzan..you definitely love your pets! I bet they would all enjoy a [Family Reunion]!
90 Undead Warlock
for you Keleigh, i'm ganna give you a few you can do really quick, and extremely close togeather,
1). Lower Blackrock Spire
2). Upper Blackrock Spire

(no pet battles please!)
90 Human Paladin
for you Keleigh, i'm ganna give you a few you can do really quick, and extremely close togeather,1). Lower Blackrock Spire2). Upper Blackrock Spire

Done! And thanks Paranoid. Doing those two also got me [Classic Dungeonmaster] Yay! As a side note, thank goodness for youtube videos. I would have been lost without it.

I'm all about the love Paranoid, so get out there and show those lil' critters the love! Especially [All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me].
90 Orc Warrior
I hunted all day and night for that rabbit... unfortunately, all taurens get tired. When I awoke, someone had "conveniently" placed the rabbit's body on my lap. Given the absurd respawn timer for this beast, I'm afraid I can't get [That Rabbit's Dynamite]

Even though I'm Horde, Keleigh, I have to urge you to travel upon to [Lion's Landing]. Wrathion instructed me to kill one of your highest generals, and I have this feeling you should be there to help in the war effort.
90 Human Paladin
Even though I'm Horde, Keleigh, I have to urge you to travel upon to [Lion's Landing]. Wrathion instructed me to kill one of your highest generals, and I have this feeling you should be there to help in the war effort.

Done!

Now that I've got scenarios on the mind...

Unbreakabull...why don't you spend a little time in some scenarios and wrap up [Scenaturday] It's the right day for it :)
90 Orc Warrior
And what a beautiful [Scenaturday] it is! As a side note, whatever adventurer told me the rabbit was killed was a liar! While waiting for my queues, the Darkmoon Rabbit respawned, but now, [That Rabbit's Dynamite]!

Keleigh, looks like someone hasn't finished up doing their Krasarang quests. It's one of the better quest zones for Pandaria, so mount up, you [Mighty Roamin' Krasaranger]!
90 Human Paladin
Keleigh, looks like someone hasn't finished up doing their Krasarang quests. It's one of the better quest zones for Pandaria, so mount up, you [Mighty Roamin' Krasaranger]!

Turns out it was just those nasty Hozen in the lagoon that needed my attention, so that is all done! While hanging out in Krasarang I was reminded of how great the fishing can be. My favorite fishing spots were always in Northrend though.

Unbreakabull...you horde are always so antsy :) I'm sure some fishing would relax you. Why don't you head out and finish up [Northrend Angler]. Fingers crossed that you also fish up the Sea Turtle!
Edited by Keleigh on 4/13/2013 2:56 PM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
Gotta love fishing! Just swooped around Northrend, fishing in all the pools I could see. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with the Sea Turtle, but I am now a [Northrend Angler].

Keleigh, have you helped the Shado-Pan recently? It doesn't look like you have. Taran Zhu needs your help, so get a group and take on [Heroic: Shado-Pan Monastery]!
90 Human Paladin
Keleigh, have you helped the Shado-Pan recently? It doesn't look like you have. Taran Zhu needs your help, so get a group and take on [Heroic: Shado-Pan Monastery]!

Well, my crappy gear and I headed in there and I even got a better chest piece out of the deal. Yay?

Unbreakabull...There's something amusing to me about a giant cow playing with pets so why don't you go finish up [Kalimdor Tamer] :)
Im just starting this, I like quests and i prefer no pvp thanks! :3

Keleigh, Go fish up your last fish for [Pandarian Angler]
90 Orc Warrior
Well, I had to fly all over Kalimdor (and catch a plethora of silly pets), but I can now call myself the [Kalimdor Trainer].

Mochi, how many of the Sha have you taken on? I've taken down quite a few, and they're tough. It seems like every time you kill one, it feels like you take [One Steppe Forward, Two Steppes Back].
90 Pandaren Shaman
My sir unbreakabull, you must need a lot of protein to wear all that plate, maybe you need to make sure you don't waste your food, I want to hear that [no egg left behind]!
90 Human Paladin
Keleigh, Go fish up your last fish for [Pandarian Angler]

Well it took a few casts as the Spinfish Alpha I needed is a unique fish and one of the ones Nat Pagle likes, but it's done!

Zerovii...it seems like you've been enjoying the food in Pandaria. Hardly surprising for a Panda :) Go grab something to eat and finish up [Pandaren Cuisine]!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Keleigh get Shadow Hopper.

No pvp achievements, please.
Edited by Bionìx on 4/14/2013 1:07 PM PDT
90 Orc Mage
Bionix, Head to ZA and get Hex Mix

(Tip, take a lot of wands in at once, and your variety is good in one single run)

No RBG/Arena, Ogre rep, or Current raid please
[One Steppe Forward, Two Steppes Back] is complete! It was alot easier than I thought :)

AbeBlinkin, Seems like [Pandarian Angler] is right for you. You only need two more!
90 Orc Warrior
Well, I certainly do love my protein. That's why my favorite dish is Black Pepper Ribs and Shrimp. It's definitely not because of that strength bonus.... Oh yeah, I've made sure that [No Egg Left Behind]! Oddly enough, this required me to kill the eggs. Weird stuff!

Mochi, you like dancing? Hoping Blizzard comes out with the Dance studio? Pandaren have cool dances anyhow, especially because you need some [Fancy Footwork].
[Fancy Footwork] Done! That was really fast lol.

Unbreakäbull, Defeat one more boss in the Arena of Annihilation scenario for [In the Eye of the Tiger]
90 Pandaren Shaman
You should finish [Taming Eastern Kingdom] mochi, great stress relief those pet battles are.

Most of the time..

Don't worry when you get to lydia though!

Those last few dishes were delicious too! Even got me [The Pandaren Gourmet], which is funny since all it involved was slicing a peach and boiling noodles..
Edited by Zerovii on 4/14/2013 2:25 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]