Get that achievement XII

90 Orc Warrior
[In the Eye of the Tiger] was such a thrill, in the fight that is. My group definitely rose up to the challege of Maki Waterblade, our rival. However, I was the last lone survivor, but with me stalking in the night, all while Xuen watching us all with the eye of the tiger.

Speaking of stalking, the Cenarion in Zangarmarsh are under constant attack from forces in the Underbog. Zerovii, take your supplies and defeat the Black Stalker in [Heroic: Underbog].
90 Human Paladin
Keleigh get Shadow Hopper.

Well that little hatchling was certainly in love with me. I even doubled it to 50 catches simply because he was having so much fun it was going to break my heart to stop :)

Unbreakabull...After all of your eating and fishing I feel like you may need some exercise. Time to shake things up with a little [Mine Sweeper]!
90 Orc Warrior
That was probably the worst I've felt for my toon. Talk about some exploding beef! Oh well, I braved the snows and achieved [Mine Sweeper]!

Well Keleigh, looks like you were active during Wrath. Did you enjoy Halls of Reflection? What's that, you haven't done it yet? Oh no! Go take on [Heroic: Halls of Reflection], and report back!
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well, it's hard to remember that the black stalker was a difficult fight once upon a time..the same dark days of only being in a group to buff the other melee! Oh the horror..

Bull, I see you're an avid cook, and you have plenty of fishing skill, yet you seem to have missed a certain boss in the serpentshrine cavern. Why don't you go fishing around there and see if [The Lurker Below] will pop up? I'm sure he won't give you that much trouble.

That always reminds me of my days of farming ZG for bijous, spent a week in there killing that fishing boss along with everything else.. Why don't they add more fishing only bosses?
90 Human Paladin
Well Keleigh, looks like you were active during Wrath. Did you enjoy Halls of Reflection? What's that, you haven't done it yet? Oh no! Go take on [Heroic: Halls of Reflection], and report back!

Well, Heroic: Halls of Reflection is done! The Jaina/Arthas story line still breaks my heart. Wrath really was a great expansion. I did have to laugh at your wording Unbreakabull. "Looks like you were active during Wrath." The reason my dungeons and raids dropped off at the end of Wrath was due to the arrival of my first child lol.

Zerovii...It looks like you also like running some dungeons. Go and grab [Heroic: Escape from Durnholde]!
90 Tauren Hunter
Well Fiona's caravan is full and I must say it was a pretty interesting story AND there were a couple alliance wandering around flagged :D so thank you for sending me there!

Kaleigh congrats on that first baby back in wrath! My first was born in mid BC and in fact she has your toons name :D Having been active in BC myself and feeling nostalgic about the baby being born that year I think I shall send you to see my favorite dungeon from BC! To The Mecanar with you, defeat Pathaleon and tell him I said hi!
Edited by Arvins on 4/15/2013 10:33 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
I didn't think fishing up the Lurker Below would take that much effort. Man, was that a bite! At least [The Lurker Below] won't bother the Sporeggar no more (:

Arvins, us taurens should be honest here. We definitely prefer Thrall to Garrosh, right? Thrall's story was much more epic! He was a prisoner, and then... or maybe I'll let you experience the story for yourself. Go take on [Heroic: Escape from Durholde], and experience Thrall's beginning!

Also Keleigh, congrats on you first child! That's very great (:
90 Human Paladin
To The Mecanar with you, defeat Pathaleon and tell him I said hi!

I told him you sent salutations, but he seemed less than impressed that. Anyway, it's done, and I've got to say, that was a fun one! As a side note Arvins, I must also commend you for your great taste when naming your child :)

Thank you for the congrats! Baby 1 was born at the end of Wrath, beginning of Cata, and baby 2 was born at the end of Cata, beginning of MoP. I'm a little bit nervous about what the next expansion might bring!

Unbreakabull, I sent you out to be shook up last night, so why not continue on that theme...[Bombs Away]!!
90 Orc Warrior
Hmm... I think you're trying to get me blown up Keleigh! Haha, just kidding! I helped out the Skyguard and got to shout [Bombs Away] a few times. Fun stuff!

It seems that I have been patient when giving you this assignment Keleigh. Although, you must have a bunch of patience, having two kids and all! Go show [A Little Patience] when taking on the "simple" Horde. That was merely a setback!
90 Dwarf Warrior
Balance has been restored!

Kelldorn i think its time you learnt to have *a little patience*

It has taken me a bit of time, but I have found A Little Patience.

Unbreakäbull, you fished up the Lurker, but how can you call yourself a true Tauren if you can't Fish or Cut Bait: Thunder Bluff at home?
90 Tauren Hunter
I didn't think fishing up the Lurker Below would take that much effort. Man, was that a bite! At least [The Lurker Below] won't bother the Sporeggar no more (:

Arvins, us taurens should be honest here. We definitely prefer Thrall to Garrosh, right? Thrall's story was much more epic! He was a prisoner, and then... or maybe I'll let you experience the story for yourself. Go take on [Heroic: Escape from Durholde], and experience Thrall's beginning!

Also Keleigh, congrats on you first child! That's very great (:

I have to agree, Thrall was a great leader however, Garrosh can go suck an udder! As for the Heroic: Escape from Durnholde I have NO idea why that wasn't marked as done but it is now, always makes me feel sorry for Taretha when I run that one....

Kelldorn, theres a baby dragon in Jade Forest that wants some playtime. How about going for Shadow Hopper with him, I assure you he will love the attention!
90 Dwarf Warrior

Kelldorn, theres a baby dragon in Jade Forest that wants some playtime. How about going for Shadow Hopper with him, I assure you he will love the attention!

Done, and and enjoyable time was had, until I tripped over a fence and a baby dragon did barrel rolls laughing. ;)

Arvins, are you afraid of spiders? If you are, you should face up to your fear of Arachnophobia (10 player). Tiny spiders are nothing to be afraid of.
90 Orc Warrior
At this rate, you guys will have to call me Salty Unbreakabull with all this fishing I'm doing! I have [Fish or Cut Bait: Thunder Bluff]!

Kelldorn, are you a fan of the living dead?? I know I am! Stratholme has an awesome event you should go to! It's called [Zombiefest]!
90 Tauren Hunter

Done, and and enjoyable time was had, until I tripped over a fence and a baby dragon did barrel rolls laughing. ;)

Arvins, are you afraid of spiders? If you are, you should face up to your fear of Arachnophobia (10 player). Tiny spiders are nothing to be afraid of.

Thankfully I am not afraid of spiders, though that wing has always given me the creeps :D Thanks for that I picked up two achievements AND she dropped the pet so I went on to Loatheb to try my luck and he dropped his pet too XD

Unbreakable, since we have you on that path towards the Salty title lets keep that going for you! How about heading to the Outlands for a bit of fishing there, go pick up Outland Angler only a few pools left to fish in :) and fishing is sooooo relaxing!
Edited by Arvins on 4/17/2013 10:29 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
At this rate, you guys will make me get the Salty title! Crazy stuff this fishing is. I'm now the [Outland Angler], but the spawn rate of some of these pools was rather... outlandish! Ok, I'll show myself out.

Alright Arvins, have you taken on the Thunder King yet? It looks like you have! I'm sure you recall how he was reborn because of the events in northern Kun-Lai. It was almost like [The Zandalari Prophecy] was coming true! You should check that out as well. I know there are some more information to find on the Isle of Thunder as well, so feel free to check those out as well!
90 Dwarf Warrior
From Unbreakäbull:

Kelldorn, are you a fan of the living dead?? I know I am! Stratholme has an awesome event you should go to! It's called [Zombiefest]!

I hate them, not an undead dwarf amongst the lot of them! What sort of fest was that anyway, didn't see any beer anywhere! ... probably the reason there weren't any dwarves I suppose...

Unbreakäbull, what's that, you like getting your hooves wet? Good to hear, so I believe there are some fishy friends out there you need to meet to really be called The Oceanographer.
90 Orc Warrior
This Tauren loooooves getting his hooves wet. I think I might just try for the Salty title on my own, since you lovely people are so motivating to helping me get that done! (:
All jokes aside, this bull is now [The Oceanographer]!

Kelldorn, a seasoned warrior is needed at various parts of Azeroth (trust me, I'd know). You could easily go out, take on C'thun, and help out the [Brood of Nozdormu]. If that takes two long (you'd get it done in two lockouts or so), go make sure you're [Ready for Raiding II]! At the end of the day, if none of those seem up to your Dwarvish standards, the Dread Wastes needs some "assaulting" on the [Assault of Zan'vess]!
90 Pandaren Shaman
Everytime I get to wander into caverns of time I'm reminded of having to help Arthas with the culling of stratholme, that was always a fun dungeon to me.
As for [Heroic:Escape from Durnhold], I'm always a little annoyed with thrall, he keeps all the good totems to himself!

Unbreakabull, while fishing is fun, take it from someone who has earned "Salty" and take your time and break it up a bit..Why not go back to pandaria for a while and give some love [To All The Squirrels I onced Caressed?]
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hex Mix complete. Please, no PvP achievements.

Zerovii, get "Binan Village All-Star".
90 Orc Warrior
I gotta say, loving these critters is one of the happiest achievements in the game! You just get to love critters. So, [To All the Squirrels I once Caressed?], this tauren loves you!

Looks like we have to do some math to get this achievement Bionix. I'm more of a multiplication kind of bull, but you might like some [Subtraction (10 player)]! Naxx is super easy to solo, so have some fun!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]