ilvl504 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

90 Human Rogue
Hey everyone i'm looking for a new raiding guild. Currently am 6/12 Throne of Thunder. Last tier I was 16/16N and 4/16H. Contact me at Netflixlol#1905
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sunder Reborn is a 10 man Progression Raiding Guild. We are currently looking to recruit 4 core DPS members for our raiding group to progress further threw Throne of Thunder. We just transferred over here from Khaz Modan, where we had trouble progressing at a steady pace due to the lack of population on a somewhat dying server. We are in current need of the following:

1 DPS Boomkin
1 DPS Hunter
1 DPS Mage
1 DPS Rogue (or) Windwalker Monk

However we are always looking for skilled players interested in progressing further into the games content. We are also taking in anyone and everyone who is looking for a new home that wants a fun and enjoying time in the game. Our guild environment is pretty laid back and fun to get along with. When it comes time to raid however, we take it fairly seriously.

We do ask that anyone interested in raiding with us have prior raiding experience to Throne of Thunder. Most of us have been raiding since the days of Vanilla, myself can remember the days when Strat and Scholo were raids. However we are looking for folks with Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Springs experience. We would prefer to not play the catchup game and have to farm old content for folks, however if its absolutely needed I don't think our raid force would have a huge problem with it.

Now here's the kicker tho....

Our raid schedule is a bit weird, due to all of our work schedules, we have consistant bi-weekly schedule, and that is as follows:

Week 1: Thurs / Fri - 8:15pm-12:00am EST
Week 2: Sat / Sun - 8:15pm-12:am EST
(repeat)
Week 1: Thurs / Fri - 8:15pm-12:00am EST
Week 2: Sat / Sun - 8:15pm-12:am EST
(etc.)

If you are still interested please contact:

Me (alt+0208 for the special D), Battle Tag= csw3249#1774
Dizzazzter, Battletag= dìzz#1612 (alt+141 for the special i)
Fello, Battletag= Jknndy#1436 (<--- This here Southener is our main recruitment officer)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey everyone i'm looking for a new raiding guild. Currently am 6/12 Throne of Thunder. Last tier I was 16/16N and 4/16H. Contact me at Netflixlol#1905

What type of raiding times are you looking for? Days and hours?
What type of progression are you wanting? Cutting Edge vs. Ahead of the Curve? Hardcore vs. Casual?
What balance exists between Raiding only vs. Overall guild culture?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]