SPACEGOATZ PREMADEZ ARE BACK

90 Tauren Paladin
The famously softcore (and always winning) premade battleground groups led by yours truly, the Spacegoat (Spacegoatz Jenkins - yes I have better titles, it's a !@#$ing joke people)

ARE BACK! I am currently leading them as Horde on Bleeding Hollow US, using the same ideas that got us to rank 1 random BG gladiators on Shadowmoon. I will hopefully be running them as Bloodrift, native to Shadowmoon once again within the next two months. (I'm a busy guy!) Due to the vicious nature of the ghost town that is Shadowmoon, though, this is probably the only offer of joining you'll ever get from me. We plan to use Open Raid to recruit for the Alliance-side premades. Can you believe it? Spacegoatz Premadez for both factions! Wonderful! Friend me while I'm still not famous, guys, because it won't be long!

Seriously though, XOXO was joking when they made fun of me. And then it got out of hand, and it became fun to make fun of Spacegoatz. Because Spacegoatz is a baddy for finding the best way to have fun in a video game, right?

If you remember us, or are interested, please check out this thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8517451690

And my Battletag is Bloodrift#1235
my OpenRaid.us is http://openraid.us/users/index/141424
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
wat the !@#$ did I just read
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
1: WTF is a Spacegoatz
2: Since when are Random BG's ranked.... You mean Rated BG's???
3: You sound bad.
4: The dark lady is not impressed.
5: !@#$ OR GTFO!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Seriously just laughed soo hard
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
the worst part is that this kid is serious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]