Calling all raiders!

90 Blood Elf Warrior
<The Hordies> is currently looking to recruit dps and heals for our 10man raiding team. Our raiding times are Wed, Thurs, Fri 6pm - 9pm Server Time. We ask that all you have a minimum ilvl of 480 for the position you are interested in joining for.

Any interested individuals may send guild request or send a pm to Ryksa or I

Hope To Hear From You,
The Hordies
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Player base resil is being boosted to 65% next major patch, so you won't need all that resil gear to take less damage from bosses!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Shockstix I know that you know resilience only affects player damage taken!
Joking about bad gear?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Of course. Look at this welfared out noob, hasn't even been able to complete a single T14 regular run with 10% nerf, AND he's Horde. Of course I'm going to make fun of him
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
First, I think its funny that you call me a "noob" since you apparently have never heard of dual spec, and that the Armory was showing my PvP gear...but its not your fault I don't expect someone with an elitest attitude like you to be very smart anyways. Second, I am sure that the fact that this thread is looking for more members in order to form a proper raiding team for my guild wouldn't have anything to do with my lack of progression.

But I get it you have nothing better to do then trolling the forums acting like your opinion of another player actually means anything, other than you showing how much of an egotistical moron you really are. I would ask you to stay off this thread, but I know your not going to do that. So I welcome you to keep displaying your intelligence as you have done so far.

You say you make fun of me because I play on the Horde side? Actually I play the Horde so I don't have to see pathetic idiots like you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh no, your pvp gear is your pvp gear, anyone can see that. What I ACTUALLY see is an ilvl of 492, without a single full clear of a T14 regular raid. Hence, I concluded you're some kinda braindead raider. But yeah, good job assuming I was talking bout something totally different.

Might as well be good at the game you pay 15 bucks monthly for, yeah? If kids from The Dark Council/Trickery can clear T14 and you can't, then that's saying a lot. Toodles~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are a pathetic human being aren't you Badglad. Feeling all mighty because you belong to a Raiding guild, because you have better gear. You must have been too busy playing WOW, and skipped the part of your life where you matured into an adult, and some how mutated into a Troll. Do you honestly think you are a better person because of what you have Achieved IN A GAME. I, for one, can tell by how you have carried yourself up to this point that you have nothing of accomplishment in your life, otherwise you would feel no need to try and lift yourself up off of things that Don't Really Matter. Please continue to show us how sad, and insecure of an individual you truly are.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
1. I don't belong in a guild.
2. I quit WoW about two weeks ago.
3. Aren't you even stupider than I am for having ALL of your facts incorrect while also being a !@#$tier player than I am? Ya know, I hear LFR was worth 15 bucks a month.
4. I never said I was better, I was just calling your entire guild out for being %^-*ty :)
5. And hey, at least I can utilize proper spelling/capitalization throughout a troll. Is it sadder that I can write better in my secondary language than you obviously can in your primary one? 'MURICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE HORDIES SEEMS LIKE THE BEST GUILD EVER OBVIOUSLY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Says the guy who replies :)
Reply Quote
You keep baiting him, and he keeps taking the bait. I think he does not see this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]