Saturday 5.0 raids!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Looking for people interested in 5.0 raids for Saturday at 8 pm, all loot is free rolls MS>OS. It's a nice way to cap points. The last 3 weeks we have done MSV regular in about an hour and this weekend I hope to do Terrace and maybe HoF. If this alt/pug run forms a cohesive group (we have about 5 stable people so far) I would like to move into Throne eventually. Send me a tell if you are interested. We use mumble fer chattin' and what not.

A picnic style meal is served after the raid, including potato/macaroni salad, sandwiches and avacado slices! Send me an in-game mail or look for skipey, randlflagg or any member of Trade Chat Debate Team for more info!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I endorse this endevor
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still need more people!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd be interested in this, just hit 90 a few days ago on this character.

6/15h t14 experience. Quit a little while before 5.2 landed and came back to level this character up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking for more alts or weekend raiding types, please have experience beyond LFR, gear is less of a concern than experience.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'd tank it.
I also have a bear/tree;
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Iggystardust/advanced
Edited by Holybeatdown on 4/3/2013 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking for more, prefer 5.0 raid experience. Don't care if it is a less geared alt so long as people know the fights!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My warrior would be interested in a solid consistent group. Name is schtoop. Check my armory for experience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Excellent! We have a core of 5 that show every week and want to expand that. Invites will go out this afternoon. Group composition is flexible as many participants have 2 Or more alts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence.

Come with uncle, and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Errr bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi. My good friend Josh told me about this run and I am interested. That is if you need a feral dps druid.

Just a side note, this is a new account. If you want to view my older one's achievements go at it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Poofimacat/achievement#168:15068
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
If i was horde i would be in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]