Green Fire Glitch

(Locked)

90 Worgen Warlock
Dunno if this happened to anyone else, but as I defeat him, the demons dont go away, the doom lords and pit lord murder me, i think "Great, i finish it, and its glitching", so i release and run up, they are still there. so i enslave pit lord again, get the doom lords attention, then i run up, turn in the quest, and channel boss.

If this happens to you, you can still finish it, just have to use pit lord still.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
^ this. yeah i had to do that.... i killed the doom lords though first, before getting the fire... not because i had to... but because anything of Kanrethad's i wanted to kill out of spite..... pew pew
90 Goblin Warlock
I got lucky and when I beat Kan. The green effect lit up the ground and the demons disappeared.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug and you can report it on the Bug Forums.
90 Worgen Warlock
^ this. yeah i had to do that.... i killed the doom lords though first, before getting the fire... not because i had to... but because anything of Kanrethad's i wanted to kill out of spite..... pew pew

Lol i just wanted to be OUT of there
90 Human Warlock
This happened to me. Only thing is that it didn't update the scenario, so it didn't take that I beat him and I couldn't turn in the quest. I still got the green fire, just wasn't able to turn in the quest. I put in a ticket and blizzard told me there's currently no workaround, and they'll submit it to the bug department. So pretty much screwed as far as turning it in, but I still have my green fire. Just weird.
90 Orc Warlock
I had the same thing happen. I made the Pit Lord and Doom Lord fight to the death, and took a 30 second video clip of it.
90 Human Warlock
This happened to me. Only thing is that it didn't update the scenario, so it didn't take that I beat him and I couldn't turn in the quest. I still got the green fire, just wasn't able to turn in the quest. I put in a ticket and blizzard told me there's currently no workaround, and they'll submit it to the bug department. So pretty much screwed as far as turning it in, but I still have my green fire. Just weird.

I had the Same. Exact. Thing. Happen to me.

GM's are useless. Bug reports are pointless. We'll just have to wait until the next patch or whatever until they "blanket" fix it. They don't want to bother actually fixing the problems individual people have.
90 Gnome Warlock
Yeah, same problem for me. I have green fire, but didn't finish the scenario/quest

/shrugs
90 Human Warlock
Dunno if this happened to anyone else, but as I defeat him, the demons dont go away, the doom lords and pit lord murder me, i think "Great, i finish it, and its glitching", so i release and run up, they are still there. so i enslave pit lord again, get the doom lords attention, then i run up, turn in the quest, and channel boss.

If this happens to you, you can still finish it, just have to use pit lord still.

If you do not have them all in range and close when he dies then the green blast will not take them out, therefore they are left there for you to finish.
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah same thing happened to me. I turned in the quest but they were still up. I then just let the Pit Lord kill me and see if they would disappear. They didn't, so I left the scenario. I come back and its reset. I kill Kan again and I received my green fire but no quest to turn in. My question is, will I still getting the title or just screwed?

==================

Bumping an older thread can cause a bit of confusion, as issues can appear similar but have minute differences. If you need assistance with an issue and there are no recent posts on it, please create a new thread in the bug report forums and detail your issue there. Make sure to include any steps you have already tried. Thank you.
Edited by Tandalynnia on 9/11/2014 1:44 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]