Closed: Items Obtained

90 Draenei Warrior
Thanks Bigmeancow and Trollop and whoever I bought the gloves from. =D
Edited by Luna on 3/29/2013 10:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Just snagged the gloves, still looking for the chest and legs. I also mailed 5 or 6 of you that post a lot of mog items on the AH. I'm not terribly patient about these sort of things. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Just snagged the chest too! Only the legs remain!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Luna,

I am guessing this is you that I just spoke to in whisper on Bonechewer. Just in case you cant get a hold of me in game or anything, figured I would hit you up on here as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
It is!

Undermine Journal says this item hasn't been seen on the Cho'gall AH for 8 months, and I've already talked to a couple of the mog collectors here... I'm too impatient to wait for this item to turn up on Cho'gall, and am definitely not willing to farm it myself given their drop rate.

I figure a few hours at my job to pay for the double transfer is worth it. Lord knows I play this game enough to justify it. XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yeah I hear ya, I fell that way too ast this stage in my life. " ah screw it, ill just pay for it" hahaha

Did you start the transfer? whats your toons name thats coming across?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks for the business Luna!!

This will help me a ton on my way to 90. Very much appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]