Pets from old raids..

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im working on the bigglesworth achieve. LF a few more pets mainly from bwl and 2 from aq.I have discovered if you trade them and trade back u still get credit for achieve regardless if you still own the pet. What Im looking for is people with the pets i dont have to complete the achievement. Pls wisp me in game, or message me here :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Because soloing old raids is hard as a DK?
Reply Quote
Because soloing old raids is hard as a DK?

Because waiting for weekly lockouts for a 10% drop is clearly as efficient as trading and trading back to get the achievement is.

Anyway, what pets specifically are you looking for? I have 3 of the first 2 pets from BWL but haven't got chromaggus to drop his yet. and All from both AQ40 and 20 other than viscidus as his hasn't dropped yet. On a side note since some classes lack a frost spell to freeze viscidus I suggest using Enchant Weapon - Deathfrost or Enchant Weapon - Elemental Force on a fast weapon, Additionally some classes can use Brunnhildar Harpoon or it's counter parts to proc the freeze.
Edited by Zionidi on 3/29/2013 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Because waiting for weekly lockouts for a 10% drop is clearly as efficient as trading and trading back to get the achievement is.

Who are you?
Reply Quote
Who are you?

Somebody that's tired of your crap recently. You used to raid and from what I hear you were pretty good and I respect that. But seems all you do nowadays is run your lfr's and troll people on the forums that are looking for help. You sit and shout out Nazgrel is dead every time you post, but you want to know part of the reason Nazgrel is dieing? It's people like you, you claim everybody here is bad but you don't even raid here anymore so how are you helping out the community? Any time somebody ask for help on the forums all you do is give them is a useless answer, look up for a perfect example.

You just reply because you want the attention for calling others out. The community would be much better off if you just take a second of your time to actually help the person and not post a useless comment that is mildly insulting and shows that you yourself didn't even read what he was asking for.

I don't even play on Nazgrel anymore but if somebody took the time to post on the forums looking for help with an achievement, clearly it is something that is important to them. If spending 10 minutes of my day making a horde toon and trading the guy some pets for an achievement makes his experience playing this game more enjoyable, why would you not do it? and if you don't have 10 minutes to help him out, then just don't reply.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Zionidi
Who are you?

Somebody that's tired of your crap recently. You used to raid and from what I hear you were pretty good and I respect that. But seems all you do nowadays is run your lfr's and troll people on the forums that are looking for help. You sit and shout out Nazgrel is dead every time you post, but you want to know part of the reason Nazgrel is dieing? It's people like you, you claim everybody here is bad but you don't even raid here anymore so how are you helping out the community? Any time somebody ask for help on the forums all you do is give them is a useless answer, look up for a perfect example.

You just reply because you want the attention for calling others out. The community would be much better off if you just take a second of your time to actually help the person and not post a useless comment that is mildly insulting and shows that you yourself didn't even read what he was asking for.

I don't even play on Nazgrel anymore but if somebody took the time to post on the forums looking for help with an achievement, clearly it is something that is important to them. If spending 10 minutes of my day making a horde toon and trading the guy some pets for an achievement makes his experience playing this game more enjoyable, why would you not do it? and if you don't have 10 minutes to help him out, then just don't reply.

Yeah, I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Who are you?

You used to raid and from what I hear you were pretty
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Who are you?

Eberle was good?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Eberle was good?

I hope you renewed your account just to post this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I got a free 7 days from Blizz. Did you miss me pookie?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I've waited months for a thread like this, seems like since mop there's been nothing interesting going at all in these forums that used to be just teaming with trolls and useless filth.

here's what I've got so far.

1) Eb starts us off strong by pointing out that the TS is lazy.
2) A warlock jumps on and informs the TS (a frost dk) that if he is lacking any frost spells....
3) Eb hits this warlock with the "who are you?" Sinkar™
4) Warlock replies with the best single piece of trolling in the last two xpacs as pointed out by Kao two posts later. This troll job was so effective that it got Curu to drop $15 bucks just to post.
5) Curu taking Eberle's response to his post as a sign of comradery thinks he has made a friend.

Keeping it going fellas I'll be checking back often, I can't thank you guys enough for this!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
First off, who are you?
Second, I'm like Eb's best friend on this game. He used to whisp me all the time to go skip through Elwynn Forest with him.

Also, Eb what's up with your Badgers going out in the first round? Why they so bad? Is everyone in Wisconsin this bad or is it just the U of W and you?
Reply Quote
LOL....wow..im off the forums for a few days and ya'll get totally off topic...
FIRSTLY!!!im not lazy, i run BWL MC AQ and NAXX weekly..ive run them so much I have almost completed two legenday weapons. I have also managed to collect 319 pets and run my daily thunder Island quests whenever I can. PSSST I just wanted to say wow is a social game. Sometimes it is helpful to WORK TOGETHER TO COMPLETE AN ACHIEVE. Yes I am perfectly aware I am a frost dk.. I have no trouble what so ever with the globby glob boss in AQ. All I was saying is...I need three pets to complete the achieve and would be willing to trade my hard work and diligence for some one elses hard work and diligence. STOP BEING A WHINEY LITTLE BABY....that is unless every single achievement you have managed in your wow career you have done solo.
Reply Quote
LOL....wow..im off the forums for a few days and ya'll get totally off topic...
FIRSTLY!!!im not lazy, i run BWL MC AQ and NAXX weekly..ive run them so much I have almost completed two legenday weapons. I have also managed to collect 319 pets and run my daily thunder Island quests whenever I can. PSSST I just wanted to say wow is a social game. Sometimes it is helpful to WORK TOGETHER TO COMPLETE AN ACHIEVE. Yes I am perfectly aware I am a frost dk.. I have no trouble what so ever with the globby glob boss in AQ. All I was saying is...I need three pets to complete the achieve and would be willing to trade my hard work and diligence for some one elses hard work and diligence. STOP BEING A WHINEY LITTLE BABY....that is unless every single achievement you have managed in your wow career you have done solo.

solid argument I would say..lets see if yall on Nazgrel can manage to spice up your realm forum because it is seriously lacking.
Reply Quote
i need chromag, vicious glob,which yes i do solo and its easy...the idol from the dual bosses is a bit harder to solo but i usually manage to get some one to down it with me. So i still need the am. idol and the harbringer from bwl and thts it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
First off, who are you?
Second, I'm like Eb's best friend on this game. He used to whisp me all the time to go skip through Elwynn Forest with him.

Also, Eb what's up with your Badgers going out in the first round? Why they so bad? Is everyone in Wisconsin this bad or is it just the U of W and you?

Always following in my footsteps........
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]