LF New Home

90 Human Warlock
Hello Hellscream!

My BF and I are looking for a new server. Our guild has been floundering since MoP and the server has gone to the doghouse. We our looking for a semi-hardcore/casual raid guild. We are not as progressed as we've hoped to be. I am a Destro warlock ilvl 497 and BF S.Priest ilvl 500. Pls see Shakal in same guild. Our prefered raid times are between 5est- 10est mon-sat, anytime on sunday. We are mature players looking for a fresh start. If any interest or questions i'm Ariarain1275. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon! Like I stated, we've been sturgling with keeping steady commited raiders and the server is lacking.

P.S- After talking with some friends, we've had other players interested in comming along. Possible Holy Pally or Resto Shaman, and a hunter or prot warrior who also would be willing to learn any toon that is needed. Thanks for Reading ;) Hope to hear from you.
Reply Quote
Alayna, I have a guild on a higher populated server with raiding opportunities. If you are still on Hellscream send me a tell or in game mail to Wizbang when you come on, I have an offer for you you may not be able to refuse :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Boyfriend? No thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What days and times would you be available?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What days and times would you be available?

That's a bit of a silly question, aren't you merging into another guild or something?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
we are currently looking for a few dps and a healer for our 10 man progression, Alayna. message me, holysnizzle/emptymug in game anytime for more info. Our current raid times are tuesday and thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm CST.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]