Currently Recruiting a raid ready Mage!~

90 Pandaren Priest
.:Dungeon Crawler:. is seeking a Mage for its raid team! We are a casual group who still like to down the content in a friendly atmosphere! So if you can raid Tues and Wed night 9pm-12(server) and have over a 495iL and some TOT exp message me in-game/battletag add me @ Ash#1919 for a trial run! Currently 4/12! Come join the fun!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Also need a Holy Pally for grp 2 running Thurs and Sun nights 8pm-11(server) kthx!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
.:Dungeon Crawler:. is seeking a Mage for its raid team! We are a casual group who still like to down the content in a friendly atmosphere! So if you can raid Tues and Wed night 9pm-12(server) and have over a 495iL and some TOT exp message me in-game/battletag add me @ Ash#1919 for a trial run! Currently 6/12! Come join the fun! Or check us out on Wowprogress.com!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Let your husband know not to go around and try to recruit out of someone else guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Maybe it was their choice to actually raid with a guild that downs bosses in a timely fashion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
.:Dungeon Crawler:. is a friendly, progressive guild and anyone can apply to join us! :) No matter what guild they were previously in or happen to still be in at the time. Everyone has the right to progress, they pay to play and can choose where they want to be :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Maybe it was their choice to actually raid with a guild that downs bosses in a timely fashion.

So all the people you recruit besides maybe the two pandas that I won't name are in your main group the rest are in alt runs and on the same prog as most of the people in Ryans guild. Yah timely fashion in alt runs I guess they are good enough to fill them alt runs up for yall.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We have three progressive groups with people who can and can't raid at different times. We also have people who raid in multiple groups because they play multiple characters, but, that doesn't mean they are "alt groups" we progress as a whole guild. Maybe that's why people join our guild because we worry about progression and have flexible times.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Nark has an amazing point! We also built the 3rd group from the ground up to accomidate our new friends and to create a progressive, stress-free raiding atmosphere for them :) And by *timely fashion* Nark is referring to last night when we finished ToES in about 45m and you were still on Tsu, Bubba. :) When your group and mine entered at the same time. Again, we were not trying to *recruit* anyone, but if someone applies then we consider all! :) All are Welcome!!! 6/12 ToT still seeking a Mage :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
We have three progressive groups with people who can and can't raid at different times. We also have people who raid in multiple groups because they play multiple characters, but, that doesn't mean they are "alt groups" we progress as a whole guild. Maybe that's why people join our guild because we worry about progression and have flexible times.

Well I'm glad you're not going to try and deny recruit out of someone else guild that is suppose to be ran by a friend of yours. But thank you for making me right about you guys :D. Warms my black heart to tell Ryan I was right yall are some shady people. Oh and fyi I know alot of gms in many dif guilds and most look down upon trying to recruit out of someone else guild. It is one thing to put out a /s in trade and to wsp a member of a dif guild.

Most of the people you claim wanted faster prog out side of ryans guild was well not that great and ways in my view . But oh well. You don't want bad blood I would take a look at how you handle the way your doing things.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Nark has an amazing point! We also built the 3rd group from the ground up to accomidate our new friends and to create a progressive, stress-free raiding atmosphere for them :) And by *timely fashion* Nark is referring to last night when we finished ToES in about 45m and you were still on Tsu, Bubba. :) When your group and mine entered at the same time. Again, we were not trying to *recruit* anyone, but if someone applies then we consider all! :) All are Welcome!!! 6/12 ToT still seeking a Mage :)

accommodate*

See that is the point I'm going to make you keep tabs on vistas guild . It's weird to say the least that you sit and figure out what boss a group is on. Then your husband wsp the members asking them to join your guild. It is just sad that you sit and deny something then talk about watching the groups prog thru the raid .

Id also like to add that Ryans guild takes like 15 min breaks after ever damn boss .
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
.:Dungeon Crawler:. accepts all members and recruits in the appropriate fashions according to whats generally accepted on Cho'gall. Think what you want but we are very pleased with our current raid progress and quality of members in our roster :) <3 you guys! ALSO 6/12 ToT still seeking a Mage :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Asking someone if they're interested in joining your raid team isn't wrong in any way, shape or form.

It's like flirting:
Girl approaches guy
Guy & girl start talking
Girl makes move
Guy says "I have a gf/wife" and walks away
Girl leaves guy alone, and moves on.

It's the guys responsibility to explain his situation and that he is happy. I've asked plenty of people in guilds with less progression, or more progression. If they respond to me with "no thanks, I'm guilded and happy" I thank them and move on.

I have guild members who get asked regularly and I always laugh with them and tell them to take it as an honorable compliment! You're desired :)

You as a GM (Vista) must be doing something right if people are interested in your players.
Edited by Synful on 3/31/2013 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
As always Syn your amazing :) And Grats again Sir on leading your guild to 12/12!

.:Dungeon Crawler:. 6/12 seeking a Mage for Tues and Wed raid nights!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]