Zandalari Warbringer farming

90 Undead Warlock
As the title says, I'm lookin for 2-3 more people that would like to spend some time finding these warbringers and killing them. They have a chance of dropping items that increase your rep w/ Pandaria factions as well as a chance of dropping the dino mount they're riding on.

What we need:

We need a healer and tank for sure, and possibly a dps.

Requirements:

PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE, and just incase you didn't get that the first 3 times...PATIENCE.

You need to be willing to spend the time and camp these until they spawn.

There are also other groups that farm these (especially alliance), which means there will be times when they come up and kill us while we're killing the rare. When this happens you need to either A) Be badass enough to kill them while killing the warbringer or, B) keep running back after you die to keep the tag.

One last things, it would be nice if people that join the group are willing to stay for a while after they get a mount instead of bailing right away:)

If you think you can do these things and want to have a chance at mounts then hit me up in this thread or in game boots#1708.
Edited by Ruìn on 3/29/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I was super under the impression you meant the guild, and it was just getting confusing the more I read.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Edited title to avoid confusion.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 06:31 PMPosted by Hanif
I was super under the impression you meant the guild,

Same, whole reason I wanted to check it out lol.

I might be interested, but really depends when you plan on doing it. I won't be available on Easter Sunday due to family, but any other day of this week I should be available.
Reply Quote
I was super under the impression you meant the guild, and it was just getting confusing the more I read.

OHH

I really thought it was the guild
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
get a mage/hunter/dk and you can solo this. i've killed about 8 of these since last night. no mount yet. the blue bag he drops also have a lot of mats that you can sell on AH, which is very nice. takes forever though... (10 min each?)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
7-8 month old post, Bronkk and Strucks were horde during this. hue
Edited by Celeine on 11/2/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
7-8 month old post, Bronkk and Strucks were horde during this. hue

And WSB was still around.

Too soon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]