516 Hunter LF late night progression guild.

90 Pandaren Hunter
Looking for a progression focused guild that raids between 9pm and 2am GMT +8 (11pm to 4am non-DST oceanic server time) any days of the week. 10 or 25 man both are fine, would prefer Alliance but can also transfer to Horde. I alsohave a plethora of alts I try to keep up to date with for alt runs or filling in for other roles.

What you can expect from me:
I am a progression focused player who will always put in a maximum amount of effort on a personal and group level. I strive to do the best I can by pushing for top WoL ranks of my class and in turn keeping up to date with all relevant theorycrafting.

logs available at http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmourne/beepjeepbeep. Ignore the Heroic: Ji-Kun as it was a normal mode kill which WoL decided to parse as heroic.

Contact me ingame or reply here if you have what I'm looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Really good player, any guild would be lucky to have him!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey, if you are willing to transfer to Horde, we are looking for talented dps to fill our last few core spots

<Is A Panda> is a late night 25 man guild (GMT+8)

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild because we are progression oriented. At the same time Is A Panda is a bit more relaxed as we all know and understand that real life comes first. Solid raiding spots are given to those who are consistantly reliable
first. We are a progression guild though, so performance is also important. If you can show us that you are reliable and skilled or at least progressing your skills then this is what we are looking for.

What are we looking for:

We are after players who can make all our progression raid nights consistently. Attendance is important in this guild and if you cant make our times we have casual ranks to accommodate players who cant raid on a regular basis.

Do not Apply if:

► You cannot be reliable in regards to showing up for raids
► You don't want to raid in a 25man group
► You don't want to work with a team long-term so we can help each other progress
► You will be tired the next day due to school/work

What are we Recruiting:
Accepting application's from the following class's/spec's:

**Feral Druid**
**Retribution Paladin**
** Exceptional Players **

<Is A Panda's> Progression:

► 16/16 NM 5.1 raids
► 1/12 NM TOT

Raid Times: Server time is same as Eastern Standard Time

►Wednesday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+ or (12.00pm to 3.00am - Server Time)
►Thursday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+ or (12.00pm to 3.00am - Server Time)
►Sunday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+ or (12.00pm to 3.00am - Server Time)

Most of us are Australian and Perth based but anyone who can make these times is welcome.

Conversion for US players: (excuse me if this may be wrong, but im sure its correct)
► 6.00am to 9.00am PST
► 8.00am to 11.00am CST
► 9.00am to 12.00pm EST

If you are interested in joining, come stop by our website http://isapanda.shivtr.com/
Alternatively you could PST Andrelus(me) or Vorpål in game for a chat if you have any additional info you need or add my battletag Kaddy#1158.

*We have had a few problems with some of our older raiders not wanting to do 25man and quitting which is why we have only progressed 1/12 but with 1 or 2 more reliable dps we can continue progression
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Not what I'm looking for, thanks anyway.

bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump

cute
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hello there, I understand you prefer alliance and late night guild, but just have a look and see if you are flexible enough to raid our times :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592400132
Edited by Astrobeast on 4/2/2013 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764616702?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Vicious Cycle> is a guild based in Frostmourne, we have done 4/6 HM MV, 1/6 HM HoF 4/4 ToES so far with a slugish start to raiding this xpac. We formed on the 25th of September 2011, and have from then so far downed 6/7HM FL b4 DS came out, and downed 8/8HM DS in June thanks to D3 and various roster issues. At the present are going in ToT with our 10 man group.

We are 11/12 ToT 10 man.

We need the following atm:

PROT PALLY
Hunter

Our raiding times are as follows, keep in mind we RARELY raid on Monday that is basically if we are close to a new heroic kill and need to get it down we go Monday, otherwise we raid only Weds/Thurs/ Sunday from 11:30pm svt to 2:30 am Frostmourne svt time (About 9:30pm SG time start)

You can get in touch with us on real ID

Tundra - Roosh#1938
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]