The Uncharted Revolution

There are whispers among Stormwind, mumbles and rumors of a supposed 'rebellion' that shall take place. However, it's simply rumors. Though many insist upon the fact that a rally is to take place in Moonbrook, Westfall. You're curious, perhaps? Some of you may go, some may not have. It all depends.

Arriving at said rally if you had chose to go, you find a crowd of people, ranging from mere teenagers to elders. Many wearing rags for clothing, some holding armor that's quite fearful, deadly and a surprising sight in it's own form. Upon a roof of a building near the mines, a man stands. His voice echoes and booms across the town, a terrifying tone of rage within it, yet inspiration as well. This. Is what was heard.

"Hatred. Rage. Unbridled fury for those that have exiled us after -we- had given them...now, after years of wandering aimlessly like fools, idiotic, rampant strangers that have fallen beneath their once glorious goal, their task...we. Have returned. And we bring to these corrupt nobles, the corrupt king, and this corrupt Stormwind. A revolution. A cause worthy of considering and joining for the sake of many. For those far too poor to defend themselves, or too weak to even move...and the House of Nobles does nothing, the king focusing solely upon the war he forced -us- into. It's time for change. For a difference to be made. It's time for revolution. Rise up, people of Stormwind! Rise up and throw off the shackles that have kept you bound to such a lowly, pathetic government for far too long! Rise up and take arms, take action against this threat that has been beneath our noses this entire time. Revolution, the people cry! Revolution! We shall have no more of this."

The people cheer and cry out in agreement. Roaring endlessly to show their support for this cause fully. It seems the rumors are true. It's your decision however, if you support them, or oppose them. A change is to be brought to Stormwind. It's time to follow one of the factions.

OOC

Hello, all! This is a recruitment ad for the criminal organization titled 'The Uncharted Revolution'! The goal of this guild is to bring around a change to Stormwind in an attempt to remove the corrupted nobles and pious Clergymen and reveal to the people they need not fear these individuals no longer, if they ever did. That they do not have to bend to their rule. If interested, whisper Steinerz, Tremunev, or Aethian in-game to gain more information or a IC interview, if satisfied with the information and wishing to join.

Ranks are below.

Kingpin
Boss
Assassin
Rogue
Scoundrel
Thief
Thug
Associate
Aquaintance
Reply Quote
Le bump. I think I should bump. I'm not used to creating threads on the forums. ;_;
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You had me interested until I read:

Ranks are below.

Kingpin
Boss
Assassin
Rogue
Scoundrel
Thief
Thug
Associate
Aquaintance

Are you trying to be another street gang or is this an organized revolution?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, as Melysa said above. If you're going for a revolution criminal themed ranks may not be the best option.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I liked what i read and was so thinking of coming ally side just to find some group of rebels to fight against the nobles and church.. Yeah i agree with Melysa and Thomas more revolution theme ranks for sure. I will contact you tonight so i can find out more about this guild for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you trying to be another street gang or is this an organized revolution?

There is no difference.
Reply Quote
Ranks mean next to nothing anyway... I mean jeez they're just ranks, what should be more important is the story. Obviously there needs to be a chain of command, some way to define who has authority and who doesn't but it's honestly a moot point compared to the overall story.

I have a character on Wyrmrest Accord who got promoted from Wafflehouse to Vendor yesterday in his guild... doesn't impact at all on his RP or on the guild itself.
Edited by Aretain on 4/3/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm...thank you all for the opinions. They benefit to us. :3.
Reply Quote
We're to be a revolutionary guild. It has been decided, friends. Also, bump!
Reply Quote
Hello all! I am an officer in this new guild and as my leader above me said, we have decided on revolution. When we made the ad we were a little hazy on the exact plot of the Guild but are going down a more revolt themed path! The ranks will be changed accordingly, thanks for your opinions and we hope you all have great days/nights.
Reply Quote
The ranks have been molded and are more diverse now:

Leader
Captain
Die-For
Willing
Loyalist
Dedicated
Revolutionary
Follower
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I want to be the Dedicated in my guild.
Reply Quote
... Heresy?

Heresy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]