How Come...

80 Human Paladin
How come whenever I'm a low level DK and i tank dungeons with another low level DK; I keep losing aggro to them?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Are you in blood pres? Or are they? If they are that could be it.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I was in blood presence, but they were in frost. I always have trouble with them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Be in Blood Pres.
Make sure they are not in Blood Pres..

Abuse the Hell out of Blood Boil while young, it doesn't catch up on scaling till around 87-88

edit: Frost is a magnet of agro, Just let um die or tell them to wait to spam HB & such.

Edit2: Do you lead into a pull with Death & decay?
Edited by Nobul on 3/28/2013 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Lol, i think i should change back to Pally Tanking :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Lol, i think i should change back to Pally Tanking :P

Don't give up bud.. young lvls can be brutal on a Tank.. specially if dps are heirloomed out & are you?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Nah, I don;t have any heirlooms the server that I'm on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My advise, stick with it for a bit man. I've tanked on every class at max level and have yet to find any to be nearly as rewarding as Blood. We're just soo....capable, is the word I think.

Besides, offhand shields are overrated. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i was leveling an unholy dk through the BC dungeons, and i would always rip agro with blood boil spam. no matter the tank. it was fun :D mobs died really quickly too. only if it was a group though.
in general, if a dk pulls a mob or two off of you, they can take a few hits. only the bosses have melee hits/mechanics that should be worried about (I'm looking at you Pandemonius and your Dark shell, damn thing kept reflecting my death coils and icy touches).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/28/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Jínxs
My advise, stick with it for a bit man. I've tanked on every class at max level and have yet to find any to be nearly as rewarding as Blood. We're just soo....capable, is the word I think.

That.

But I haven't tanked on all classes,, cept on my mule of a pali atm ://

Blood is a blast. so many things open to you for tanking & abilities we control while we tank.

A DK tank played well.. is beautiful
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
Blood presence and blood boil... that should do it.
Ignore heart strike, it cant keep up with damage output of blood boil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]