Mounts in Goldshire Inn

90 Human Death Knight
So since 5.2 hit Goldshire has no longer fully been a rest zone and people have been able to mount inside...so people have been. Crowding the inn and lagging people out. From someone who loves to rp in Goldshire with friends, this destroys immersion. I have no words for how disappointed I am with Blizzards service on fixing this bug.
Reply Quote
37 Pandaren Priest
The change was made so players on Moon Guard could... experiment and try new things.

Unfortunately, the quality of RP on your server had to be sacrificed for this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The change was made so players on Moon Guard could... experiment and try new things.

Unfortunately, the quality of RP on your server had to be sacrificed for this.

Ahaha that made me smile. But I am really getting irritated that this hasn't been fixed yet..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
people have been able to mount inside

That's new?
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
03/29/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Praying

Ummmmm, don't even want to know...

I already know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
you RP in goldshire?

i didn't think.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
you RP in goldshire?

i didn't think.....

Was one of the few hubs left on AD...but now it's hard to when giant !@# dragons take up the entire screen and lag you out.
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Hunter
you RP in goldshire?

i didn't think.....

Was one of the few hubs left on MG...but now it's hard to when giant dragon !@# takes up the entire screen and pushes you out. My mammoth and gryphon wanted a piece of that, too.

Fixed that for you.

Ok, not really.

A little dig at Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
oh, this is obviously a troll. MOUNTS in goldshire inn

nice play on words there buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
A remember used to being able to RP at Goldshire on WrA, it was actually pretty cool, a lot of realm and guild events were held there. Now we have to share it with MG... seriously, I hate CRZ with a burning passion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
A remember used to being able to RP at Goldshire on WrA, it was actually pretty cool, a lot of realm and guild events were held there. Now we have to share it with MG... seriously, I hate CRZ with a burning passion.

Tell me about it.. Only reason I go there now is to try and report a few people, names, ect.. and hope something gets done.. But after a while I have to leave because of a headache. And then I find nothing has been done... and so I feel I've lost a few IQ in the process.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
how are ppl doing it anyway?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Getting Heart Of The Aspects inside is always fun.

Not nearly as important as the glitch to GO INSIDE stormwind. (In the walls inside buildings with no inside hide from gaurds ETC.)

If you make character on kael thas I can show you how but not at this time.
Edited by Dappertt on 5/16/2013 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sitting in the inn right now on my mammoth. Hmmph.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
/finger air quotes
RP
/finger air quotes
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
From someone who loves to rp in Goldshire with friends

=.^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Now I know where to park my donkeh thanks OP :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
It really annoys me that the Goldshire inn is no longer a resting place. When the DMF is in town, since I have 40 or 50 toons to go there, I run the Alliance ones to the inn to log out afterwards, if their hearth is not up.

Now they have to fly to Stormwind. Too many toons, too little time...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]