If I streamed twitch.tv would anyone...

90 Human Rogue
From Winterhoof help me get my first few views? I have had a few friends say I should live stream just for fun, if you guys would post on here to let me know if you'll help i'll link videos once I start doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
only if you streamed runescape
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I already stream runescape twitch.tv/imlying
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
:O
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd check it out. Always fun to watch stuff like raiding or pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Great! I think i'll start out with Random BG's with some friends possibly then maybe move into rated and PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
what are friends??
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sure...I'd help a fellow Winterhoofian (Winterhoofian?) if it was something interesting like live-streaming a server event or something unique with PvE.

If it was just the usual bunch of guys lolpwnnoobs stuff with crappy music in the background then probably not too interested since those are more common than fleas on a Worgen ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just don't be one of those streams with loud music or just dead silence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Once I get both Tyrannical weapons I will begin streaming. I will probably have some soft dubstep in the background and answer questions and talk to people in the comments. If I am using vent with a group then i'll let you know beforehand.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
when is the first "The Kincayd Show" going to air? we can have a wow armory viewing party :o

/pops pop corn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
x: i ran out of pop corn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WTS lvl 25 pets horde side, pst me in-game for more details
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I posted this with full intent to begin as soon as I got my tyrannical weps, but Bioshock Infinite came out and totally threw a wrench in that.. it will happen as soon as I get bored of this and get back into wow. Maybe by this weekend?? :D

Also nice job trying to get free advertising Kiinky, but i'm taking it out of your guild repair fund. lol
Edited by Kincayd on 4/4/2013 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Alright, got my twitch.tv channel back and im downloading the program now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/04/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Kincayd
Also nice job trying to get free advertising Kiinky, but i'm taking it out of your guild repair fund.

;-; i just wanted my green fire!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lol I have some friends who are having a hell of a time defeating the last boss for the green fire quest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
the only problem im having is that i get bored and to lazy to do the mechanics.... not much fun killing it since it has a ton of health
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Lol.. i know how that is..By the way guys, it seems that my upload is too low to stream effectively. Hopefully I will be getting a better connection soon but only time will tell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaM2imGGRuY

Not quite streaming yet, here is my first (Albeit silent) video. Please subscribe and I promise my videos will only get better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]