If I streamed twitch.tv would anyone...

90 Human Paladin
Bump
Sure...I'd help a fellow Winterhoofian (Winterhoofian?) if it was something interesting like live-streaming a server event or something unique with PvE.

If it was just the usual bunch of guys lolpwnnoobs stuff with crappy music in the background then probably not too interested since those are more common than fleas on a Worgen ;)

Hugs
Edited by Commons on 4/11/2013 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
If it was just the usual bunch of guys lolpwnnoobs stuff with crappy music in the background then probably not too interested since those are more common than fleas on a Worgen ;)

Pretty sure because of my internet connection, this is the best I can do :*(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I look forward to checking out your vids next port visit, so keep it up and get some high rated content in there!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSUWdYc_Vc

lol it would seem that I forgot to turn my music on for this video.. I will fix it in a video editor later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Back to streaming again on a better internet connection guys! Twitch.tv/Kincayd is still the username! Check me out and PLEASE

/ QUALITY SOFTWARE
/_____________________
Edited by Corvoattano on 6/7/2013 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]