90 Blood Elf Monk
Who the hell triple posts?

The sad alt who can't spell or type.
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
are you old enough to drink yet kume?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Seriously though, who was the tasteless person from Last Resort that sent that to Kume?

My bet is on Dishonesty, seeing as they whispers were poorly typed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
i know u know its my main and i cant spell so what do u got to say next? and its seeing as *the* whispers were poorly typed if u wanna be grammar trolls
Edited by Prohibatchi on 4/1/2013 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
y so mad? lol seriously caides who r u and y do u post on things that dont concern u? ur life must be really sad lol sticking up for ur butt buddies lol
Edited by Prohibatchi on 4/1/2013 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
posted again
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
quadruple post with edits whats up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
THE LAST 2 DON'T HAVE EDITS!
Reply Quote
are you old enough to drink yet kume?

In Canada, yes!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
http://i.imgur.com/aVZgT.gif
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Frankly even i agree that whisper is distasteful but w/e it is what it is can't control everyone , who knows might be a guildy might be some trolls since there seem to be enough going around . Frankly i don't care , in all just seems like someone let the kiddies out from both sides. Grats on the lei shen kill on a side note. In all seriousness little competition is fun but bashing in 2 threads bored much everyone ?
Reply Quote
In all seriousness little competition is fun but bashing in 2 threads bored much everyone ?

Well Holyshock said that progression threads were for progression, which I agree with, so I made a new one where we can bash each other all we want.

Just keep in mind this all started when someone from your guild said we sucked cause you guys out progressed us last tier, on the last day, and you've only been raiding together for a month. Changing your guild name doesn't count as starting as a new guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Meh little bashing is fun nothing wrong with that so i guess i can agree on the new thread . Wow that one person must be important to cause such ruckus . But you did know they only had formed a week or so before their guild name got reported right ? so basically month and one week? Anyways don't matter as i sd kudos on your last kill and tbh i find it fun to have some competition even thought monday are not your reg raid days as posted. , boring with no competition especially on this server...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Just keep in mind this all started when someone from your guild said we sucked cause you guys out progressed us last tier.

That's not why you guys suck. you guy suck because you don't have me that has been obvious from the start.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/facepalm
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 11:29 PMPosted by Windsong
But you did know they only had formed a week or so before their guild name got reported right ? so basically month and one week?

I still disagree with this, You all were in Asurewalter then left to form Sand in your Vashj. It might not have been all of you, but the core was there.

That's not why you guys suck. you guy suck because you don't have me that has been obvious from the start.

But we have Holylol, can't really get much better than that :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
but we have Holylol, can't really get much better than that :P

you know when your younger and you fap for the first time and your wow O.o.

Then you get older and lose your virginity for the first time and you immediately believe in jesus again?

point is you just fapped for the first time but don't worry eventually you'll get you some holyshock and believe in jesus again.
Reply Quote
point is you just fapped for the first time but don't worry eventually you'll get you some holyshock and believe in jesus again.

Too bad jesus is dead and I'm still a virgin so I don't understand where you're going with this
Edited by Kume on 4/2/2013 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can we trade you guys for a Druid or Warlock? Not having a battle rez kills !@#$%^.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]