Heroic 25m ICC Solo at lvl 90

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
I am looking into soloing ICC at level 90 on some of my toon, ATM i plan on leveling my DK to 90 then gearing him up, after that i plan to solo ICC H25m

Is it plausable, i am doing it to start farming Invincible it will probably take me a year to get invincible but hell i want to try, and i may even level and gear a few other toons that can solo it so i get more chances at invincible.

(please check post #17)
Edited by Nuena on 4/1/2013 5:41 AM PDT
100 Worgen Death Knight
Mionelol the world famous DK did it, as well as a Blood Queen heroic solo. But then that's because Mionelol is the best of the best and DK's are just amazing and can do things most other classes cannot.
100 Worgen Death Knight
And apparently Mionelol solo'd Dreamwalker.
I doubt you could solo lootship due to mechanics
100 Worgen Death Knight

Yeah that one appears un-doable for the moment, however who knows what the future brings.
90 Worgen Warrior
And apparently Mionelol solo'd Dreamwalker.

Gift of the Naaru was bugged for a short period of time, healing for 20% of the bosses health. All you had to do was stay alive long enough to put Gift of the Naaru on Valithria three times and you won.

Obviously, things don't work like that anymore.

Also, Gunship is easy. The ship doesn't explode anymore when a solo player uses a cannon, and the cannon's special with high heat hits for like 10 times what it used to.
Edited by Slay on 4/1/2013 1:06 AM PDT
22 Tauren Warrior

They changed the mechanics it's completely soloable now.
90 Pandaren Monk
Lootship and Blood Queen are soloable (with an aggro dump like Shadowmeld). Dreamwalker will never be soloable for DKs. Be prepared to shell out some cash in trade or bring some healers from your guild.
Edited by Bearmug on 4/1/2013 1:07 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
Mionelol the world famous DK did it, as well as a Blood Queen heroic solo. But then that's because Mionelol is the best of the best and DK's are just amazing and can do things most other classes cannot.

Sorry to break it to you,but Raegwyn is the best DK solo'er.

He started soloing things waaaaaaay before Mionelol
100 Blood Elf Mage
Not quite sure how it works... But I think you can kill up to LK on 10 man heroic then switch to 25. Might be easier.
Edited by Mozza on 4/1/2013 1:24 AM PDT
100 Worgen Death Knight
04/01/2013 01:23 AMPosted by Titaniâ

Sorry to break it to you,but Raegwyn is the best DK solo'er.

He started soloing things waaaaaaay before Mionelol

I don't like him though, I prefer Mionelol (not to mention Mione's good at things like Touhou, +1 over Raegwyn) and I'd say Mionelol is the more skilled (after all it's Mionelol who frequently made the MMOchamp front page with all the epic raid solo's)
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
I don't like him though, I prefer Mionelol (not to mention Mione's good at things like Touhou, +1 over Raegwyn) and I'd say Mionelol is the more skilled (after all it's Mionelol who frequently made the MMOchamp front page with all the epic raid solo's)

Liking doesn't matter. Ragewyn still has more world firsts than Mionelol and Mione frequently race changes for racials (Ragnaros says hi).Raegwyn does it 4 fun,Mione just likes the challenge.

But to each their own I guess
100 Worgen Death Knight
04/01/2013 01:50 AMPosted by Titaniâ

Liking doesn't matter. Ragewyn still has more world firsts than Mionelol and Mione frequently race changes for racials (Ragnaros says hi).Raegwyn does it 4 fun,Mione just likes the challenge.

But to each their own I guess

That also explains it, I too do things for the challenge, albeit not WoW stuff. I personally do Metroid series speed runs or ultra low % runs, as well as other things like I Wanna Be The Guy, or even Monster Hunter games solo...doing things for the challenge CAN be fun =)
90 Undead Rogue
Valithria is completely soloable now. I don't know about 25hm, but she is soloable by a blood DK which means you could switch it to 10m and then back to 25HM for LK.
90 Night Elf Druid
So will it work if i was to set it to 10m then on the LK change it to 25m H?

Will the loot tables still work as a 25m heroic LK, i wanted to do it all on 25m H for the items i need for shadowmourn on my DK so as to get the crimson charger in the process. But if it works to where i could solo all other bosses on 10m and then on the LK switch it to 25m H and have the chance to get the mount and some xmog things then i am down.

The next big thing is how does the new Charms of Fortune work? if i downed the LK i could get another chance at the mount by using one?
90 Night Elf Druid

The next big thing is how does the new Charms of Fortune work? if i downed the LK i could get another chance at the mount by using one?

Those are for MoP raid content only.
90 Tauren Shaman
do it at level 80 like the real pros have.
Edited by Fetzie on 4/1/2013 6:00 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]