Talk to me Bloodhoof!

90 Human Paladin
Greetings and all that fun jazz!

My guild has been looking for a new server (horde side) and we have been looking into this server. I just wanted to know, from your own personal opinion, how this server is in your eyes. Good or bad economy? Frequent pugs? Lots of trolls? Somewhat easier recruitment?

We are currently located on Duskwood and it's everything but active. Actually, it's mostly nothing at this point so that's why we are looking for a new home.

Would any of you recommend this server?

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you're looking to go Horde side, might I suggest Zul'jin, Area 52, and Turalyon. Alliance side is more active than Horde, though the horde would disagree (though statistically they'd be wrong, as usual). The problem you have with most servers is shrinking populations. Alliance side has remained stagnant or had small growths, while Horde has consistently shrank (but not on the scale of many of the other servers). On servers/factions with stagnant or shrinking pops, you typically will have too many people trying to lead and not enough people willing to follow, thus an abundance of guilds with not enough raiders. I would NOT recommend this server for a Horde group. For an Alliance group, I'd suggest Stormrage, Elune, followed by Bloodhoof.

EDIT: Btw, your guildmate (Floaty) already created a thread checking this server out a while back.
Edited by Bozidar on 4/1/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The gnome didn't tell a lie.

Though he's prying, as usual^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]