Catastrophe, WoW: Cataclysm Fanfic

90 Worgen Warrior
Back in my day I think 'adult' art wasn't even welcome on DA.

Mm. I've only been using it for about two years now. And I really didn't use it much at all for the first year.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I haven't logged in for over two years, but my pagething says I joined 10 years ago. I feel old. >.<
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Well, Fang, I did take a break from power-gearing my Shammy to finally finish this.

You've gotten my feedback on the more imminent mistakes I spotted.

As for the rest, I loved it. Though, I personally did find the partcular mini-section focussing on Raindancer's Betrayal was very fast. It shot by quite quickly, but then that's a personal stylistic issue, and not really anything wrong haha. It was also prolly for effect, I'm just a little out of practice with reading....well, anything.

Your style I can see developing in there and it's looking good. I can see the family genes coming out a lot :P

I haven't read it to critique it just yet, but it was enjoyable. And well written. Keep practicing, and keep it up! You're doing well. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]