<PUSB> [H] LFM 2 days/wk

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Pop Up Storybook> is a group of long time friends and raiders who have recently come to Bleeding Hollow in search of a more active server. We raided much more serious through Tiers 10-12, but now have a more casual approach to playing/raiding. We are in need of a few players to add to our roster.

We are currently raiding on Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:00-11:00 server (EST).

5/12

This light raiding schedule is something we all desired after coming from 3, 4, and some of us 5 nights per week raiding. We are all adults who are graduate students or work for a living. We are all very skilled in the roles we play and have extensive raid experience, but choose to do it on a light schedule. If this is something you think that sounds interesting, let us know!

At the moment, we could use a couple people, options are open:

Warlock
Shaman (with a strong Ele off spec)
Disc priest
MDPS (Preferably with a strong Tank OS and the ability to use it)

Will consider other healing specs possibly with a good enough application and experience.
Obviously we prefer ranged at the moment, but would consider anyone with the skill expected of a raider in our group.

I should also note that if you are interested, your performance as well as attitude/sense of humor will be evaluated. We want to enjoy raiding with people just as much as we want them to be skilled.

If this sounds interesting to you, contact me in game, or by Real ID.

karch10k@gmail.com
popupstorybook.shivtr.com
Edited by Zaubo on 4/7/2013 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks to Adamowicz and Herekittie for pugging with us tonight! Was fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*sigh*
Reply Quote
YUP
Reply Quote
Oh hi.
Reply Quote
Bump for our PVP Champions. RBGs soon!

Also have a Herald group. If you have an 80 tank that is geared or needs geared, let us know!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Should I bump?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, you should always bump.
Reply Quote
Ermahbermp
Reply Quote
Hope everyone had a great Easter!
Reply Quote
GHAAAA CRABBY NOOOOOO
Reply Quote
Tonight is a League of Legends kind of night.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Could you tell me what spots you are currently still looking for? I am fishing for a new guild to raid with 2-3 nights a week. I currently only have 1/12 experience but my gear is well qualified to handle ToT. I am looking to bring along a buddy but not a dealbreaker if I cant. I would like to talk to someone if at all possible about the spot you guys might have open.....
Reply Quote
Could you tell me what spots you are currently still looking for? I am fishing for a new guild to raid with 2-3 nights a week. I currently only have 1/12 experience but my gear is well qualified to handle ToT. I am looking to bring along a buddy but not a dealbreaker if I cant. I would like to talk to someone if at all possible about the spot you guys might have open.....

Add me on Real ID or send an email.
Reply Quote
RAID NIGHT AKDJAHSDKLJAHSDKLASJDHKLH!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Need some players that can show up on time consistently.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Did you guys get Mag down with a pug?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I like shamans, if you're a shaman, consider us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Reply Quote
Bump for my undead homies!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]