PVP doubts

90 Orc Warlock
Hi, first of all:

- Is soul link BAD using with Supremacy? Because I only see locks using it with sacrifice for the extra health, but used with supremacy and with a chunk of resilience you reallly mitigate some good damage.

- How is Demo doing in PVP? the looong cast-times of Destruction is making it a little bit boring for me... and Demo uses Fel Flame as filler instead of Sbolt in pvp, right?

Please clear this up :D thanks guys :D appreciate the help :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Demo MLS is really good, soul link is just bad your pet will die and it will die quickly. These are prolly the most common/good warlock 3s comps atm.

Affliction-
Shadowcleave
Shadowplay
RLS
MLS
MLD

Destro-
Shadowcleave
MLS
MLD

Demo
MLS
MLD
Pet Cleave

Obv i'm missing some but these are all pretty decent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
No, supremacy and link are not a terrible combination, it might even be the best combo for affliction in CERTAIN comps during a CERTAIN season, it's all situation, if all the teams q'ing at the time are drain teams you'll end up taking something like supremacy/link. But if the teams are all KFC's and Thug Cleaves then you'll probably end up using Dark Regeneration and supremacy.

Edit: So basically, Dark Regeneration will be picked over soul link in the current state of the game.
Edited by Skend on 3/30/2013 2:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]