WSB and you, an analogy.

90 Human Mage
Say you are a young child perhaps in 2nd or 3rd grade and you are playing at a small jungle gym with a friend or two. You are having a grand old time when out of nowhere a bus load of pre school children pour through the fence and into the playground. You and your friends spot them from a distance and watch as they run towards you tripping over each other in the process. Now your first instinct is to flee. It isn't fear of these smaller less coordinated bunch that compels you to leave. Nay! It is the fact that you know as soon as they get to the jungle gym, that your fun will be over. They will swarm the area like locusts and you will not be able to play as you like. You will have to make room for these toddlers and they will probably sneeze on their hands and then touch the slide rail or something ewww. You and your friends decide long before they make it to you that it is best to leave and perhaps find a different place to play.

While I do occasionally have fun pvping with wsb, this about sums up how my friends and I feel when running into them.

Another bored as hell induced post brought to you by,
Knivz.
Reply Quote
I like how you post this as we just beat you guys at your honor vendor with equal numbers(alliance might've actually had more because of pugs).

Nice try though.
Edited by Strucks on 3/29/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
what? we beat the living heck outa you guys, we outkilled you guys tremendously,heck we got himanshu a good 6 or so times, until the final push where lag happened(note im not blaming the halfwipe on lag but it didnt help either) then we got halfwiped, some escaped then you guys ported and ran.....
Edited by Árn on 3/29/2013 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Árn
we got himanshu a good 6 or so times,

You don't win WPvP encounters by focusing on killing one person, it's by wiping the enemy raid.

Tips and tricks with Strucks!

until the final push where lag happened then we got halfwiped

It really gets old when you complain about lag when both sides experience it. Can't use that as an excuse anymore.

And lastly....

http://i.imgur.com/7VKhnck.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
i did see that part, amusing, considering i jihaded myself into y'all fully expecting to die, it was fun explo trapping a good 5 or so off of the wall.....

we did wipe at the end, but prior to that we dropped far more of you than the other way around...ggs for wiping us, also i did edit the part about lag, i know y'all get it just like we do, just an easy scapegoat
Edited by Árn on 3/29/2013 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
we did wipe at the end, but prior to that we dropped far more of you than the other way around...ggs for wiping us, also i did edit the part about lag, i know y'all get it just like we do, just an easy scapegoat

I like how the story went from "halfwiped" to "yeah we totally wiped"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You guys focused too much on one person. Our strategy didnt revolve around a single person, which led us to victory.That was an epic fight though, we were holed up inside that room for a good 20minutes before we did our push.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
03/29/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Satsui

I like how the story went from "halfwiped" to "yeah we totally wiped"

tough to define, after we pulled out of room, half were dead, i saw half run out, not sure how many escaped. atleast half wiped....you can ask the guy who was streaming it *shrugs* Regardless lord/morgan freeman knows we took down far many more of you than the other way around.....

@himanshu in my original post i just used you as an example, we yanked out quite a few people, still very fun overall, even if the 5 or so plus alliance i saw hovering above couldnt access the vendors.....at the horde vendors almost all horde jump in
Edited by Árn on 3/29/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You sneezed all over my swing set Himanshu.
Reply Quote
You sneezed all over my swing set Himanshu.

Your in the corner crying your eyes out that you can't do anything about it, how could you tell?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sit down before you fall down kido.
Reply Quote
It really gets old when you complain about lag when both sides experience it......

Why do I keep seeing this...it reminds me of something...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
And the elitist "We own this server" attitude continues so be spewed up by WSB members.

You guys focused too much on one person. Our strategy didnt revolve around a single person, which led us to victory.That was an epic fight though, we were holed up inside that room for a good 20minutes before we did our push.

Thats funny because anytime I run into a raid of yours on either on of my 90s I get Death Gripped and CC'd to hell, and usually still escape.

You don't win WPvP encounters by focusing on killing one person, it's by wiping the enemy raid.

Tips and tricks with Strucks!

I liked how you ignore how he said more than just Himanshu, just mentioned Himanshu died 6 times.

I like how you post this as we just beat you guys at your honor vendor with equal numbers(alliance might've actually had more because of pugs).

Nice try though.

This screams elitist. And someone I doubt the number were even, because they never are in WPvP.

Strucks is the new PR hero for WSB.
Edited by Mairail on 3/29/2013 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We DO own this server.

At singing.

ALLIANCE, SEND YOUR BEST. KARAOKE DUELS BECKON!

In other news, WSB now recruiting for 4s PvP Barbershop Quartet. Tenor 1, Bass 1, Bass 2 needed. As always, Tenor spec needed most.
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/29/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
We DO own this server.

At singing.

Bring it on.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uGrIleT8uT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We DO own this server.

At singing.

Bring it on.

OH SNAP
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We DO own this server.

At singing.

In other news, WSB now recruiting for 4s PvP Barbershop Quartet. Tenor 1, Bass 1, Bass 2 needed. As always, Tenor spec needed most.

Then I must own you. Because my record in 1v1 situations against your guild is like 93 wins and 4 losses.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

Well this isn't hardly fair, is it? HACKS, I declare sir! HACKS INDEED!
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/29/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Then I must own you. Because my record in 1v1 situations against your guild is like 93 wins and 4 losses.

Now I'm curious, did you read my full post?
Edited by Ashishishe on 3/29/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
03/29/2013 08:38 PMPosted by Ashishishe

Well this isn't hardly fair, is it? HACKS, I declare sir! HACKS INDEED!

You better run, egg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]