Sha weapon drop nerfed?>

90 Human Priest
Got my 10/10 tokens on the 6k valor part now.So far with double roll tokens ive done the kill now 34 times and so far no gun, its getting old lol so whats goin on?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My hunter has been running everything available in LFR until I am out of tokens every week. I CANNOT for the life of me win a weapon upgrade. It's depressing and frustrating. But what can we do but keep jumping after the carrot?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Right there with you, getting old, very old. Can't get the damn Gun to drop in HoF, Can't get anything to drop in ToT!!! (finally got a pair of boots after about 20 runs)

Somethings got to be done about this or more and more people are going to quit out of sheer frustration. 5.3 is supposed to add a modifier to coin rolls to help with long losing streaks. Not going to help to much if the bosses loot table sucks from the start.

Its not like we can do anything else besides LFR if we are not in a huge raiding Guild either since Blizzard is not realeasing any more 5 mans. Guess blizzard could really care less though, it something that would take about 5 seconds for one of their programmers to tweak the % drop rate or add the damn thing to a few more bosses tables. But /whatever tons of good games coming out soon
Edited by Naraxsis on 4/1/2013 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
...why would it matter at this point? There are 4 better weapons in Throne.

While normally I would fully agree with you on this. But in LFR versions (all I get to run at this point still) I know with having the +500 agi sha gem in there it's coming out better than at least the LFR bow from the turtle. (haven't got to the point where the other 3 weapons are to see if their LFR versions are at least 500 agi better)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/01/2013 06:35 AMPosted by Shamrunt
...why would it matter at this point? There are 4 better weapons in Throne.

While normally I would fully agree with you on this. But in LFR versions (all I get to run at this point still) I know with having the +500 agi sha gem in there it's coming out better than at least the LFR bow from the turtle. (haven't got to the point where the other 3 weapons are to see if their LFR versions are at least 500 agi better)

1 is the bow I am using that can drop off any boss. I still have yet to see the gun as well, 24 LFR kills, about half are both normal loot and coin, other half is coin only, and 3 normal kills, all of which also used a coin.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Got the gun my first normal kill.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Got the gun my first normal kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It is very frustrating and a reason why I dont play my hunter as much anymore. Theres no sence in having the crystallized dread. Its always the waist or shoulders, I'm sick of even trying... Its nice tailoring can make 522 gear and blacksmithing new melee weapons but engineering gets no new bow or gun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Right there with you, getting old, very old. Can't get the damn Gun to drop in HoF, Can't get anything to drop in ToT!!! (finally got a pair of boots after about 20 runs)

Somethings got to be done about this or more and more people are going to quit out of sheer frustration. 5.3 is supposed to add a modifier to coin rolls to help with long losing streaks. Not going to help to much if the bosses loot table sucks from the start.

Its not like we can do anything else besides LFR if we are not in a huge raiding Guild either since Blizzard is not realeasing any more 5 mans. Guess blizzard could really care less though, it something that would take about 5 seconds for one of their programmers to tweak the % drop rate or add the damn thing to a few more bosses tables. But /whatever tons of good games coming out soon

You do realize the gun drops off of the second to last boss in ToES, not HoF right?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
3rd boss in Terrace, Lei Shi, drops the Sha-touched (36 kills reporting in)
4th in ToT Tortos (5 kills)
7th in ToT Durumu (Sunday I will try it with my guild's run XD, sounds scary to pug)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
3rd boss in Terrace, Lei Shi, drops the Sha-touched (36 kills reporting in)
4th in ToT Tortos (5 kills)
7th in ToT Durumu (Sunday I will try it with my guild's run XD, sounds scary to pug)

Dont forget third wing of ToT opened up in LFR today, can give it a shot today!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I had the sad last night. Got called up to sub in to another of our guild's raids last night on my horribly undergeared warrior. Get to Lei Shi, and Gaoren drops. >.< Smh, so so much hate. Pretty much the main reason I didn't want to gear up an alt was so that they didn't beat my hunter to a weapon upgrade. My warrior ended up getting a trinket and bracers off a bonus roll, and the two-hander off Sha.

Ah well.
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
This just in: Random is random. More at 11.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Honestly have up, was just one more reason why this game becomes less an less attractive this xpack. Though i will say the story this time isn't half bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My hunter has killed Lei 30 times now no weapon. One of my alts has caught up and had all the weapon drops and passed my hunter now. This alt was way behind mind you. I know tot drops better weapons I have ran it as well and nothing. Its more of the point, 30 times!!!! Blizz please pull your head out..
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

It is. Took roughly two hours and nine attempts to get it down in a random LFR -- the entire rest of the wing took half that time with only three more wipes (one on Primordius, two on Dark Animus).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
31 kills, all with coins and no gun (you can do the math on how many tries that comes out to). I've got the trinket and shoulders at least 5 times each though. It seems like this a common problem with a lot of hunters. This new drop rate for the last patch works on everything but the gun, at least for me. Meanwhile my lowly DK alt has got the sha-axe 3 times and the sha-one handed sword once. Can't get the bow from Mogu'shan Vaults to drop either. Beyond frustrating.

I was trying to avoid going into Throne of Thunder with blue weapon, but I've run out of patience. Going to start this week. If I try going for this gun anymore, it's just going to make me want to sit this guy out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Got the gun on my first run and it wasn't the bonus roll. I've had items that I just couldn't get either it really is just the RNG. I wanted that polearm from TOC so bad and when it dropped ater months the druid healer won it :-( ....
Edited by Valenx on 4/9/2013 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Might sound really stupid but i'm going to buy and use the Pvp Tyrannical Bow today for Pve if I don't get anything to drop again. I really what Tortos to play along with me and give me a hand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]