Corpse Explosion needs tweeked!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm sure I'm not the only one that is a bit disappointed with the glyph. I hear you can't blow up raid bosses but I have yet to test that to know if its true. I think at the very least we should be able to blow up player bodies. Back in the olden days I picked it up for just that reason. Nothing was more satisfying in pvp or random world ganks to kill the other player then blow up their corpse to remind them you just owned them. I know it wouldn't exactly be high priority or anything but it really needs to happen. Please change that so we can blow up players at least!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
You cannot blow up raid bosses
You cannot blow up most dungeon bosses
You cannot blow up other players
You cannot blow up player's pets/minions
You cannot blow up Elementals or Mechanicals

The amount of things we CAN blow up because of this, is so small that it isn't even a fun glyph anymore. Half the time I tried to use it I couldn't.

Garbage.
Edited by Selsix on 3/29/2013 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
You forgot to mention that things don't even blow up at all anymore and when they did it was green. Now things just turn into a pile of meat with no explosion to speak of.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You forgot to mention that things don't even blow up at all anymore and when they did it was green. Now things just turn into a pile of meat with no explosion to speak of.

I've reported this bug and yet it still remains un-addressed. It's very frustrating, at the least I want to see things "Explode". Otherwise just rename it to Corpse Transformation.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
/Sign

I used to pick it up as a talent just so I could blow up other players corpses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i used the glyph in one bg...nothing blew up got rid of it

/sigh
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
this is classic for Blizzard to nerf a useless fun ability for no reason. Try to keep this thread alive so Blizz sees it and maybe they will fix it.
Reply Quote
glyph should have a warning in its tooltip.

corpse explosion can not be used on anything that would make this glyph fun and worth having.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'd like if it corpse explosion could affect dead players and any bodies within 10 yards. I'd use it on the retards that refuse to run back in lfr.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I want it to work on players, gonna make it rain body parts!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It isn't even gory any more. I QUIT
Reply Quote
I am not usually one to bring something up more than once, but this glyph is still disappointing to me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Instead of doing that it would be cool if the effect was : When you get a killing blow with Soul Reaper your victim explodes.
Edited by Raohx on 4/16/2013 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yea Corpse Explosion's return is terrible. And since last patch, its bugged\broken.

- It should not be so limited in what can be used
- Should not be glyphed, but be a class ability
- Should have the same whispering sound effect it did back when it was a spell.
- I dont even care if it is just a cosmetic effect and nothing else, but it needs to "spread" to other corpses in the area like it used to.
- Currently Bugged - After the last patch, there is no animation for it. When triggering CE, it doesnt explode. It just goes from corpse to bone\flesh pile like magic
- As it used to work, it should work on players corpses as well, and as a "death blow" effect with another spell or spells. Heck make that a glyph to attach it to certain spells for a death blow. It used to be awesome that way

It needs to be fixed. I loved this spell back in the day and was thrilled when I heard it was coming back. But its not even worth wasting the glyph as it is now. It needs to be tweaked\fixed.
Edited by Necrølørd on 4/17/2013 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Human Warrior
I just glyphed it last night, unglyphed it shortly after.

It is different than the Corpse Explosion in wrath. I do not see much "explosion", just "lets turn it into a pile of meat/bones".

In Wrath it was a meaty explosion of blood with a satisfying FX. Now its...eh.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Corpse explosion would be a great special affect for an individual who dies from soul reaper. Also all enemies who are in a 8 yard radius of the explosion should then be effected by some special disease that on tick heals the DK. A nice addition for frost and unholy that isn't death strike. What do ya'll think?
Edited by Perseaz on 4/21/2014 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I think you just necro'd a thread that was over a year old
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Look at dates.
Dates are not obscure or hidden.
The last response was just over a year ago.
Stop. Necroing. Threads.
Edited by Manarri on 4/21/2014 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]