Hello!

86 Blood Elf Priest
As you can tell I am on a different server. I am seeking to leave it and move to a PvP realm because I find that more enjoyable through the game then anything else. i am wanting to know if this is an active PvP server for BGs and what nots? I am healer as well.
Reply Quote
Horde side 0 world pvp bgs meh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Come join the brave and few on alliance side---we love to pvp :)
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Bubba I like BGs win or lose.. PvP is fun and help me destress so i dont hurt my co-workers *nods to this* :) And I would really prefer to be horde since I am going to be spending the money on a realm transfer I dont really want to spend it on a faction change too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Your...server doesn't affect your bgs......I just thought I'd throw that out there
Edited by Omnigeddon on 3/31/2013 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
I know But I am still leaving the server I am on for a PvP server for various reasons... and Finding a PvP guild is apart of that.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
move to mug'thol with insidious wrath, i was once on cho'gall but we have a purely pvp guild that was located on sargeras but we recently moved to mug'thol to have more of a balance for world pvp...we organize several guild events and raids for wpvp and do rbg's daily. cho'gall is def not where you want to be :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]