Transmog Starter Set

90 Human Death Knight
Any Tips on a Transmog 2Hand, Or DW that will match up with the starter set?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
How about........ The starter sword?
Reply Quote
96 Human Death Knight
Skullforge Reaver
Armageddon
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I second Armageddon If you take a look at my Xmog I use it and I have never looked back on soloing 25 man to get it form the horsemen in Naxx some other cool swords are Despair and the Titansteel Destroyer mace as well as Demise are some cool 2 handers. There are some axes but other then Shadowmorn I'm not to much of a fan of meany of the 2 handed axes
Edited by Ravithor on 3/30/2013 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Rav, why are you missing so many enchants?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thank you sir!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I second Armageddon If you take a look at my Xmog I use it and I have never looked back on soloing 25 man to get it form the horsemen in Naxx some other cool swords are Despair and the Titansteel Destroyer mace as well as Demise are some cool 2 handers. There are some axes but other then Shadowmorn I'm not to much of a fan of meany of the 2 handed axes

I don't think Amageddon is that good. It's got the right colours but look like a cave man made it rather than a medieval knight.

Theres the two starter swords. My self I try to get any sword that has runes on it for my dk.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
could always even use the starting axe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
or maybe Quel'Delar?

sexy runed sword got mine for 900g...that's right some idiot failed to price it right and saved me 9k-15k gold :)
Edited by Zèüs on 3/31/2013 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]