what happened to this place?

ball so hard better than jon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
ball so hard better than jon

jk?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8xuf1saas8joyi0w/sum/damageDone/?s=6701&e=7304

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rgji1ca23vbismtv/sum/damageDone/?s=590&e=1111

outdamaging tanks be hard, yo.

nice TF bow too
Edited by Alessaa on 4/3/2013 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

outdamaging tanks be hard, yo.

Must be:

Horridon (Out-DPS'd by Radz): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x8invtxg08fj6e9v/sum/damageDone/?s=2244&e=2803

Council (Out-DPS's by both tanks): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x8invtxg08fj6e9v/sum/damageDone/?s=3548&e=3988

Tortos (Out-DPS'd by Radz, again): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x8invtxg08fj6e9v/sum/damageDone/?s=4746&e=5082

Megaera (Out-DPS'd by Radz, for a third time): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x8invtxg08fj6e9v/sum/damageDone/?s=5865&e=6300

The best thing is - those are all from the same night :o! Before you call out Anzo for being lower in DPS than the tanks, you might want to make sure you're higher than your own tanks ;).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
shots fired

(btw you should be getting out dps'd by your tanks on most fights with high vengeance unless they suck or are a warrior)
Edited by Camirex on 4/4/2013 6:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
What happened to this place you ask? The one who shall not be named happened to this place. All hail the Beep Boop, Destroyer of Ravencrest.

As for getting out dps'd by tanks. I'll just leave this here: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-smd13i67ihujlb3f/sum/damageDone/?s=1814&e=2018#Iracor

Bursting 700k* single target then pulling 215k single target with some AoE damage just for good measure. I'd like to see a tank do that.

*without skull banner
Edited by Iracor on 4/4/2013 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
As you can see, this group was the bulk of the productivity of the server.
Edited by Sensey on 4/4/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I like how you hang onto the fact that I was talking about out dpsing tanks and completely ignore how he's doing 70k with a TF bow.

1. Tanks get hit harder in 25's than 10's = more vengeance
2. if you look at the logs radz is actually really good and ranks top 10 most fights.
3. the tank in the log i linked of anzo is really !@#$ty and he can't even out dps him with a thunderforged bow. gg

"better than jon"
jk 70k with TF bow and sitting on bench for 50% of the instance.
Edited by Alessaa on 4/4/2013 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you Jon for your link to Twin Consorts, where I spend my time drawing constellations and have only about time during Night phase and a little during Dusk phase to DPS.

Very accurate.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
You people is what happened.

gtfo
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You people is what happened.

gtfo

Actually here's what happened:
Ravencrest was dying to the point where nobody wanted to come here and the skill pool couldn't even pug 2 bosses of MSV.

So the top 2 guilds died/left/quit/whatever.

Then people just keep coming back to the forums because they're drama queens and always have been
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Poor Ravencrest. Doomed since it's launch before BC.
Edited by Sensey on 4/4/2013 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
So bitter. Regardless of what problem(s) existed here and whether they are real or perceived, they are not your problem anymore after you stop playing on the server. There isn't anything to gain by dwelling on it or arguing about it once a week.

What happened was some guilds broke up and left - what should have happened was moving on from it as well.

All hail Beep Boop.
Edited by Nysem on 4/4/2013 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
So bitter. Regardless of what problem(s) existed here and whether they are real or perceived, they are not your problem anymore after you stop playing on the server. There isn't anything to gain by dwelling on it or arguing about it once a week.

What happened was some guilds broke up and left - what should have happened was moving on from it as well.

All hail Beep Boop.

Moving on and ravencrest don't go in the same sentence together.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest

All hail Beep Boop.

Well said. There are many of us who still enjoy RC and the friends we have made here.

Breaking up is hard to do.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
People should get what they pay for, so if you weren't happy with the raiding on this server then move on. Some of you did do that. Why come back and bash this server. Move on!

As for the drama queens...stay off ravencrest forums. I couldn't stand watching your trade chat trolling then. I am tired of seeing you post on our forums now.

On a positive note, glad to see Pope posting. I thought you were a class act when dealing with the trade chat crap toward the end of your stay on this server.

Nysem glad to see that you are still out there. I miss the good old days of Reckoning, not! Hope the raiding over there is everything you want it to be. You deserve it.

I enjoy the people I raid with. Are we cutting edge guild? No! But this game is also a social activity. I like developing friendships in this game. I try not to bash people just because I feel that I am better than them at dps or whatever. If you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything.

Well I guess I have helped enough in hi-jacking this thread. lol.

Kudo's to all thats still here on Ravencrest.
Edited by Noj on 4/4/2013 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
On a positive note, glad to see Pope posting. I thought you were a class act when dealing with the trade chat crap toward the end of your stay on this server.

"Class act"?

I guess you weren't online when he would get drunk and start swearing at random people/guilds in trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
04/04/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Alessaa

"Class act"?

I guess you weren't online when he would get drunk and start swearing at random people/guilds in trade chat.

It's a shame I never got to see it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I dont mind these threads just because it gives me something to read. Without these, our forums are pretty dead. I dont understand why everyone has such an ego that they completely despise one another, but hey it happens in real life too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I try not to bash people just because I feel that I am better than them at dps or whatever. If you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything.

This is a joke, you tried "bashing" me in trade chat every chance you got, without any provocation. It was funny to see you fail, but still, let's not be all hypocritical here.

As for the drama queens...stay off ravencrest forums. I couldn't stand watching your trade chat trolling then

In fact, your whole post is a joke. I almost never mentioned Inversion after I left that guild as I had no qualms with most of the members but you and another guildie would always try to initiate drama in trade chat after the fact with absolutely zero provocation.

I would literally, while doing homework, get Skype PM's that Khepri or you were talking trash about me in trade chat every few days. So you telling people in this thread to stop being drama queens and to move on is hypocrisy at its finest.
Edited by Camirex on 4/5/2013 5:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Thanks Noj, I appreciate it. Glad to see Inversion is still going strong.

Jon, why you so frosty man? You seem to be the only person to have beef. Even after all our bickering, Cam and I made peace. I haven't said a word about you -- why does my name keep coming out of your mouth?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]