Reforging help.....!

90 Human Mage
Ok i need help reforging. Idk why but my hit chance was 6% yesterday and now its 16%. Whats going on?

Pvp btw.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You have everything reforged to hit and expertise on your gloves... maybe you should un-reforge some of that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
does hit chance go down in pvp or something? Cause its 16% not in BG but 6% in bgs? confused.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
No it doesn't, it shouldn't be changing if you go into a bg or arena
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
its changing. Is it because im lvl 85 in 85-89 bgs?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
That's weird.. I just went into a bg on my alt who's 85 and he was at 1.55% outside.. and 0.59% in. Must be something to do with lower bg's cause I went on my main and hit didn't change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
weird indeed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Players in low-level Battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that Battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly, and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

Shameless copy and paste from patch notes for 5.2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]