Ready for a change

48 Goblin Mage
Im going to give GW2 a try and see how it goes, and was just curious...has anyone had any good or bad reviews of the game so far?

looking online last night I was kinda excited to see that the game seems to be less role dependent and perhaps for that reason I wont spend half my time waiting on ques, or relying on team mates as much.

what say you guys and girls
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I heard good things about that game, but I don't know many people that play it. What I mean by that is that I don't know any friends of mine that play GW2.

Nevertheless, looks like a pretty solid game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's not a bad game at all. It held my complete attention for a good 3 months (meaning I didn't really touch other games during that time), and even longer for some friends of mine that went with me. The leveling system is awesome (still more fun than WoW's leveling, I think), and end game content not too bad (WvW pretty legit).

Honestly, the best part was that new MMO feeling you got when you first started WoW. So much to explore and do, and you have no idea what to do at first.

I tapered off once MoP came along, but I'm actually just getting back into GW2. This brings me to another great part of the game: no subscription. You can take a break/quit this game without having to cancel or worry about it leaching money out of your bank account every month. It's there and ready when you are.

edit: should also mention that it's on sale now
Edited by Iamnatman on 4/1/2013 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]