@KPS Lords and their PvE Carries

90 Blood Elf Priest
There I made a thread for all you forum haters.... now do what you do best and hate.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warrior
No.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'll even kick off the discusion:

I believe KPS Lords are selling the mounts cheap. They worked hard for it ... just like JC's and the JC mounts. Or just like someone farming the sky shards for Alani mount (still sells over 50k right?).

Just because they couldn't be "number one" at their old server... doesn't mean we have to shun them for being number one here. You guys don't like them? Then just beat them at what they do. GG
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warrior
No, just no.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Something is poking me in the leg... Hmmm must have been the wind. Oh well.
Reply Quote
They transferred to a server where no one cares about raiding, and then when they get their little achievement that any other decent PvE guild on any other decent server got ages ago, and then they wagged their floppy epeens all over our faces about it, trying to sell their recolored mount to our nooblet asses. I wouldn't have cared if they didn't act all high and mighty about it.
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warrior
They transferred to a server where no one cares about raiding, and then when they get their little achievement that any other decent PvE guild on any other decent server got ages ago, and then they wagged their floppy epeens all over our faces about it, trying to sell their recolored mount to our nooblet asses. I wouldn't have cared if they didn't act all high and mighty about it.

Quoted for truth.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/28/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Colbor
little achievement

That's not little.

no one cares about raiding

That isn't true and if it is there are mount collecters, Title Collectors, and more.

then they wagged their floppy epeens all over our faces about it

I find them a pretty discreet guild. They made a little post about selling the mount and asked for no spam... and they get a lot of spam.

I wouldn't have cared if they didn't act all high and mighty about it.

They probably do act all high and mighty about it (they are dragonslayers in the end), but atleast they talk professionally on the forums and keep their cool with all the trolls and haters.
Reply Quote
03/28/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Ulysse
little achievement

That's not little.

no one cares about raiding

That isn't true and if it is there are mount collecters, Title Collectors, and more.

then they wagged their floppy epeens all over our faces about it

I find them a pretty discreet guild. They made a little post about selling the mount and asked for no spam... and they get a lot of spam.

I wouldn't have cared if they didn't act all high and mighty about it.

They probably do act all high and mighty about it (they are dragonslayers in the end), but atleast they talk professionally on the forums and keep their cool with all the trolls and haters.

Yeah, well you have a real pretty face!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, well you have a real pretty face!

Thanks, so do you. However, male goblins aren't to my taste... sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TMO
Meanwhile I'm here, thumbs up my !@# trying to sell a depleted-kyparium rocket for 65k just to break even with its material costs and these jokers are selling a shinier mount for a third of my price.

I won't make that mistake again.
Reply Quote
Meanwhile I'm here, thumbs up my !@# trying to sell a depleted-kyparium rocket for 65k just to break even with its material costs and these jokers are selling a shinier mount for a third of my price.

I won't make that mistake again.

Just tell everyone you killed a dragon to get it and people will be all over your D.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
elling a shinier mount for a third of my price.

That is frustrating... you have made a point. +1
Reply Quote
Yes, just yes.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
Carries - PVP or PVE - will always be frowned upon. They always have been. This will never change.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/28/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Wolfsung
Carries - PVP or PVE - will always be frowned upon.

This is true, however PvE carries for some reason are less frowned upon (depending on the server of course... Sargeras for example).

We can say atleast that KPS Lords are not asking for Real Life Money and ask for in-game gold. And they have legit reasons (thus far) on to why they need the gold. For the extensive repair bills they have (they probably don't have a lot of cash flow).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

"I respectfully disagree" with most of your post. Many people on the server care about raiding, there are quite a few guilds that devote multiple days out of the week to it. Yes, our achievement was late, but it was completed nonetheless.

I honestly don't remember any of this "floppy epeen" business. I think we've only linked an achievement once in trade chat two days after another guild was linking theirs. I don't consider other people "nooblets" because they don't raid. Most people on this realm devote their time to bgs, so while they may lack in PvE content that I have, I lack in the PvP ratings/kills/achievements that they have.

I also feel that we don't act "high and mighty," and certainly my sales thread shouldn't have come off that way. My guild actually has a rather strict no trolling policy against RP'ers as well as against any debasing comments towards others. If it has happened to you and that's why you all feel you need to bash and debase MY guild, then please, come to me or Boostedqt with a screenshot so something can be done concerning the issue. This is probably why we come off as "discreet" or "quiet," because we usually follow the policy that it's best to keep to yourself unless you're sure you won't have a problem with another player.

Thanks Uly now I don't have to spam my own thread too.
Edited by Innocence on 3/28/2013 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/28/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Innocence
Boostedqt
What's Boostedqt's rp reasoning for that name?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TMO
03/28/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Flametalon
Boostedqt
What's Boostedqt's rp reasoning for that name?

That's his secret agent codename.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Boostedqt is derived from his goblin priest's name Boosted. With goblin jump and engineering perks, as well as a theme that follows along with goblins, I'm sure you understand the reference. In a game where there are many players, it's hard to find a unique names, and most of us want to shy away from from uncommon letters like "à" on a character that is going to be important. He switched to his monk in the beginning of MoP, and wanting to keep his name, he simply added qt on the end. I'm sure you've seen around, many people have "qt" at the end of their name.

If your intention was more than just curiosity as I presume, yes, we are indeed familiar with the rules of an RP server, which we abide by and from time to time join in on.

Edit: If your intention was more than just curiosity as I presume, yes, we are indeed familiar with the rules of an RP server that has us create overall RP-related names.
Edited by Innocence on 3/28/2013 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]