[A] Bad Comp 10 man is recruiting

90 Human Warlock
<Bad Comp> lvl 25 Guild (16/16) Normal is Recruiting For 10 man ToT LF 2 tanks, 2 healers and 2 melee.

Raid times tue-wed-thur 8-11 PM.

PST with ilvl and Raid Exp 485 ilvl+, we are experienced Raiders that are Reforming!!

We will also do last tier.

For more information pst awchu and majestiic.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hi im on arthus right now i see your recruting for tot would you be intrested in a war tank? im currently 503 equipted and have raided tot downed 3/12 with a 12% left on tortos hunting for a raiding guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Need 2 heals and 2 melee now.

Heals-Pally,priest or shammy

Melee-Warrior and Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there. Just poking around the forums and saw your looking for some fresh blood for the raid grinder. I'm an ex semi-hardcore raider from cata days. I mained my blood dk when firelands first hit the scene. I'm looking to get back into raiding and can offer up a few of my toons that you may be looking for. I have a level 90 blood dk, fury/arms warrior, sub rogue and also this holy pally which I guess i consider my main right now. The warrior would probably be my second love right now as I've starting to drift away from pvp from him and my rogue.

Not sure why I'm rambling on...it's late and I'm getting delirious I guess. I'll try to find you in game to discuss more if you're interested
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
sounds good
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LF 1 Shammy Healer and 1 None Plate Melee For Core Raid Spot!!!!

Updated!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LF Shammy and Priest healer and 1 non plate dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LF 1 non plate dps for Core Raid Spot
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LF 1 non plate dps and a shammy healer. core raid spot for 10 TOT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LF 1 shammy healer or Tank. Core raid spot
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump.

Still looking for Rshaman or a Tank for a core raid spot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]