[H] Mission Accomplished LF Dps/Healer

90 Blood Elf Priest
Mission Accomplished, currently 2/13H ToT, is looking for a raider for our core group.

Ideal recruit, in no particular order, would be comfortable in both range dps and healing specs, have a good sense of humor, be willing to adapt and improve, avoid being arrogant, have a schedule that fits our Tues/Thurs/Mon raid times with few interruptions, and have T14/T15 raid experience.

We would prefer a balance/resto druid, but other combinations (shadow/holy, wind/mist) as well as mages, warlocks, and hunters will be considered. Please send me mail or whisper me in-game for more details.
Edited by Ijiri on 8/26/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Updated raid progress
Edited by Ijiri on 4/19/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We have a spot open again, now 2/13H ToT, Horde, looking to recruit a range DPS (preferably with healing OS) for SoO raiding. Would like to do some trial runs this week to help you get geared up if it works out. See original post for more details or talk to me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Don't you guys have a bunch of people in the wings, or are you filling a third raid team? Just curious..like to keep tabs on the big boys on the server :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nah, we've got two running groups, a few fills, but we're losing one of our best DPS so looking to recruit a full time raider to replace him!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Oh man......these guys are good. Wish I didn't bounce to hyjal. Good luck boss :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]