Grim wants the D, come join the KT FB page.

100 Worgen Druid
to be fair it didn't say it was specifically for events ~about~ the server, it was just FOR the server.
Reply Quote
I would say you are quite wrong when saying this group revolves around a blonde. This group is grey as it gets. It revolves around dudes, dudes, and more dudes, and occasionally parts of the male anatomy. I think what your problem was that you were desperate for attention/got ignored when asking to be carried.

#Grim still wants the D. Long live Grim
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/29/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Yolo
we have girls and 9 times out of 10 our ladies are far prettier than you are.

According to who? The yeti from New York? It seems a bit hypocritical to preach being chill and "taking a joke" when they block and/or kick anyone who opposes the almighty regime of internet white knights...

I guess I don't see the point in being paranoid about the big, bad, scary "report" button when none of us have a life worth tampering with in the first place.

Don't do it its full of a bunch of losers just looking for attention wherever they can get it. Like guterestryan.

This Facebook page has nothin to do with our server

Seems like a bunch of **** who are all centered around one blonde who is apparently good at pve. They just spam your newsfeed with stupid crap that isn't even game related.

Quality reviews, 10/10 would read again LOL
Reply Quote
to be fair it didn't say it was specifically for events ~about~ the server, it was just FOR the server.

Busybee, go away. You come in swinging your internet @%@%!#!%, we swing back. Even the ladies.
Reply Quote
Also, who's the yeti?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Jesus H Christ, not our fault you came in with "what up, I got a big @#%@@!!#"

There's only room for one MGD and that's Grim.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also, who's the yeti?

I think he means Barkles LOL
Reply Quote
04/07/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Scumbagdps
Also, who's the yeti?

I think he means Barkles LOL

I love Barkles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
No, I left bc within 24 hours I was getting spam notified bc one of your drunk members kept tagging me in a post. I didnt join to get spammed by dorks who have nothing better to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You join a facebook group for World of Warcraft and call THEM dorks?

Slow down there, cowboy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
No, I left bc within 24 hours I was getting spam notified bc one of your drunk members kept tagging me in a post. I didnt join to get spammed by dorks who have nothing better to do.

Are you new to facebook? Do you want one of them fanbois of yours to teach you on how to facebook?

I mean, you will be getting the attention you so crave for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yoloswag
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
04/07/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Yolo

Busybee, go away. You come in swinging your internet @%@%!#!%, we swing back. Even the ladies.

wtf i'm not busybee
Reply Quote
I quoted you, and then told Busybee to go away! I know Daggy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I can't even screenshot how much spam my Facebook feed got because it would take at least 7 iPhone screenshots. How fun! Just what everyone joins a wow group for!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There are directions for turning that off in the group description. You can turn off all notifications having to do with the group, as well as preventing it from showing in your newsfeed
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I can't even screenshot how much spam my Facebook feed got because it would take at least 7 iPhone screenshots. How fun! Just what everyone joins a wow group for!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkinln1jgp1qg67vf.gif

Are you new to iPhone as well?

However, thank you for showing the group is extremely active!
Reply Quote
How fun! Just what everyone joins a wow group for!

For a community of people who play World of Warcraft? I'm confused.

http://i.imgur.com/3O7LW2C.png

That's why you left.
Edited by Yolo on 4/7/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You got called out about lying on the counts of getting friend requests from BOYS AMG!

Then you backed down and recanted, claimed some stupid !@#$, bumped YOUR OWN thread that you were getting "spammed" with.
Name dropped Mia Rose to get some street cred, then also dropped a dara mactire on your drama post for an exit.
You were there over 24 hours, you tried to get sympathy for all the creepy boys that were pursuing you over the internet while trying to bait said creeps and then got mad everyone ignored you. You then came to a different forum to try and trash everyone for your gross mistreatment. Some one sounds really irritated that they didn't get any compliments, even though they looked like an uglier version of shrek's sack.
As for Busybee, I normally go to bat for you bud, but Barkles hasnt said anything about you, but you seem to still be holding onto some hurt? Care to let it out my friend? I know girls are hard to talk to sometime, but I got your back!
Edited by Grimvengance on 4/7/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And I can't turn it of bc the drunk one tagged me in his posts....so leaving is much easier. Also, if I "want attention" why did I not speak first? You guys started this convo and now think I want attention, that makes sense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]