Topic how do i get money
hi, i was wondering how i can obtain LOTS of money. i am saving up for artisan riding at level 70 im level 60 now and i only have 1700g i am doing allot of dungeons and not that many quests. when im doing dungeons i take things that have live 3 or more gold to sell and i make more money doing one dungeon then two quests am i doing something wrong can i gold farm at my level what do i do?
1) Stop ninja'ing crap from people in dungeons just so you can vendor the items. That's a douchebag move.
2) Quest. A good chunk of gold can be made from vendoring the quest items that you don't need.
3) Pick up everything from mobs. Vendoring greys can add up, greens can be sold via AH (usually), as can cloth/other random items.
4) Learn a gathering profession or two. Skinning is relatively easy to level up. Herbalism/mining are a bit more tedious to level, but also yield decent profit when you sell the goods via the auction house.
This won't make you instantly rich, but it will put enough coin in your pockets to get you what you need.
Ah, the joys of being a default server again for new players.....
Anyway, listen to Saz. Oddly enough the Outland herbs/ore still sells decent enough for some reason, start farming, even with cross realm zones you'll have little if any competition. The enchanting mats you'd be able to farm at your level don't sell very fast or for very much, Engi and JC are also money sinks at your lvl. As a bonus all the running around you'll be doing in the 1-60 content to level mining/herbalism will earn you some gold as well, people power leveling their professions buy most of that stuff up.
If you only want to do half the running around pick up herbalism and inscription. Glyphs cost next to nothing to list on the AH and some still sell well enough to be worth it.
Hate to break it to you kid but you wouldn't survive in Burning Crusade at all because you're lucky you just do a looking for group and make about 20-40 gold at your level. Saz is right though being a ninja isn't cool and plus getting a profession will help you make gold a lot more then taking items from people, back in my day you had to use professions to make money and it was pretty hard (for me that is) so i'd be thankful for what you have now more than wanting more. Also back in my day you could run low level dungeons and get greens and sell those plus as a enchanter you could disenchant the greens and make a nice chunk of gold. I am not trying to be one of those "back in my day" kinda of people but this is what i did and still works to this day if you have the time to farm them i would suggest doing something like i did in previous expansions.
1) Every day for a hour or so farm some profession items such as: Herbs, Mining, or Skinning.
2) You could become a enchanter and run low level dungeons and disenchant greens and sell the dusts and other items from disenchanting.
3) You could play this auction house and buy cheap items and flip them around and make a better price then they previously sold for (if a item is up for 10 gold buy it out and turn it around and sell it for 20 gold).
4) Daily quest and Lore Master achievement, believe it or not doing all those quest will give you some nice rewards that can be sold for gold and nice gold.
I hope these helped you as they did me and still do and don't harass me because i said "back in my day" or in the sense of me being a old player of the game. I still hope i helped thanks for reading if you did. :)
On a side note for people who did play back in Burning Crusade and call me a liar because they didn't do what i did then guess what you're not me. :)