Hi There

86 Blood Elf Priest
As you can tell I am on a different server. I am seeking to leave it and move to a PvP realm because I find that more enjoyable through the game then anything else. i am wanting to know if this is an active PvP server for BGs and what nots? I am healer as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Laughing Skull is full, sorry :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Laughing skull is on the low population side.
Unless you're talking rbgs.. bg's dont matter what server you're on
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
thats funny.. one of you tell me laughing skull is full and other says your population is low.. XD I dont care if it doesnt matter what server I am on for BGs.. I am still looking for a new server to call home...
Edited by Chansity on 4/1/2013 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I like your name.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
ROFL...LS is not full..its never full..he is just being a smartass...COME!!!!!and bring friends!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Yep.. what the elfie said.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I don't see a lot of world PVP on the realm, but there's a good chance you'll get ganked if you're afk at a flight path landing or similar area. The people that do that sort of thing are generally only willing to do it if you're not paying attention or at least 5 levels lower. I find it ironic that you earn a currency called "honor" for preying on the weak but there you go. Having said all of that, I like Laughing Skull and I think it's a fair mix of PVP/PVE players. I don't really PVP anymore but it seems like a lot of people on the realm do.
Reply Quote
I have toons on a PVE server and I have to say its so boring and lame..walking side by side with ally without the anticipation of a good brawl erupting any second takes all the excitement out of wow life.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I don't see a lot of world PVP on the realm, but there's a good chance you'll get ganked if you're afk at a flight path landing or similar area. The people that do that sort of thing are generally only willing to do it if you're not paying attention or at least 5 levels lower. I find it ironic that you earn a currency called "honor" for preying on the weak but there you go. Having said all of that, I like Laughing Skull and I think it's a fair mix of PVP/PVE players. I don't really PVP anymore but it seems like a lot of people on the realm do.

I get horde that attack me when I'm in the middle of fighting a huge mob. Never one on one.. 'cause they're chicken like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Laughing Skull is fcked in the head, sorry :(
fixt
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Searc

I get horde that attack me when I'm in the middle of fighting a huge mob. Never one on one.. 'cause they're chicken like that.

reverse that.....!@#$%^- orangejuicer
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
reverse that.....!@#$%^- orangejuicer

No.. make me :P

orangejuicer?
I pay people to juice my oranges tyvm.
Reply Quote
lol its an ally toon that ganked me the whole time i was leveling to 90...Every time i was deeply engrossed in a fight..he would pop out of nowhere. frustrated me to NO END.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
lol its an ally toon that ganked me the whole time i was leveling to 90...Every time i was deeply engrossed in a fight..he would pop out of nowhere. frustrated me to NO END.

Someone's got the hots for you lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]