Hunter 511 ilvl LF Raiding Guild

1 Orc Warrior
Im just a Surv Hunter really looking for a solid, longish term guild to join, raid and progress with.

I'm currently on Jubei, but looking too xfer too Barth on Tuesday. So hoping to find a decent raiding guild on the Horde side.

If any guilds need me, post on here and let me know, or get hold of me on jubei

Name: Bitterarrows

Happy Easter!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi there, I noticed you said Horde but if you're willing to come over to Alliance instead Equinox is looking for a Hunter. We're 2/13H 10man GMT+8 raiding guild which may or may not fit your criteria with a really good raiding atmosphere.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593580841
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I responded in your thread, but here will do.

I can do that, I saw your raid times, being very late, until 3am ST, that is not an issue for me.

have you armoured my toon, will it suffice for you ?

I do not want to pay too faction + realm change, if it will be a waste of my time and money.
Other wise, if you need/want me, then I am willing to make the move on Tuesday, before raid reset.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looks okay to me, but I shall not comment on Hunter itemization at the the moment as I have not looked into them since patch, go have a chat with Nisz, Mandiss or Jackeloo in game asap so you can be over before reset if we're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey mate, my group has just had a rpds position open up. ive got a post here if youd like more info -
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198732079
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]