[H] LF herb supplier to help fix glyph market

1 Orc Warrior
LF steady supplier of MoP herbs @ 30g/stack. You CoD and you help fix the glyph market at the same time. Send ingame mail to Tsuyosa or Glyphmart and we can talk about volume.

Had a discussion with someone that even if glyphs were cheaper, they the same people would pay 200g anyway. Didn't agree so did some testing :D For ~5 days I had glyphs @ 200g, sold 1-4 a day.

Lowered price to 30g. Sold ~150 glyphs friday night and about 50ish the first part of saturday. 30g is pretty much 5g profit/glyph and was just to test the waters for fairly prices glyphs -- will eventually raise prices to ~40g to make it worth milling.

-Glyphmart the Market Fixer

For those that are patient, I should have every glyph in ~15 days.

Bring on the undercutters :) or will everyone else back out when there isn't 2,000% profit per glyph?
Edited by Glyphmart on 3/30/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I think I'll continue to post once every 48 hours and still make more profit than you will in a week with me selling them at 200g...You'll get bored of such small profit, even if you raise your prices.

Besides, Andorhal isn't a server which is stable enough to have a steady income of herbs to feed your robin hood theory of fixing a market on a nearly dead server. But more power to you lol. http://i.imgur.com/trwrzPg.gif
Reply Quote
92 Orc Shaman
Us cool kids have scribe alts, Kody.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Don't have every glyph yet. So people wanting the ones requiring research are still gouged by you and others. Missing like 45 glyphs. Thats's 15 days.

Who knows... I might get bored in a month. Not sure I like MoP @ 90 so who knows? Till then people can glyph up their alts.

Already mentioned will probably raise prices to ~40g in the future.

Your tears are delicious.

EDIT: already have others undercutting me, so I probably wont need a supplier. The goal is fixing the market, not making profit, and people undercutting at a low-price are helping me achieve that.

You should undercut me. I can fix the market without worrying about supply.
Edited by Glyphmart on 3/30/2013 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
what are glyphs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A hieroglyphic character or symbol; a pictograph.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+are+glyphs
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
I agree with Kody on this, you'll get bored quick. You'll have to do a large part of the farming yourself and the time/profit wont seem worth it soon.

Ultimately all you're doing is dropping demand on a dead server. Grats to those people that bought the 150 glyphs at 30g and never have to buy them again or just resell them at a substantial profit.

Nice idea; eventual fail.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Turrrrrgoth. Or whatever your name was in IWC

For the most part I agree, but two large suppliers people are already undercutting me. I don't need to farm if I don't sell. Just keeping the market ceiling at 30g instead of 200g :)

Once I 5box RAF a couple time next weekend I'll have 10 alchemists, with 10x tramsute spec. The gem market is next...
Edited by Kyoko on 3/31/2013 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
I was never in IWC. You know me as President of Andorhal, glorious leader of the shelled out hollow husk of Andorhal.

Turgoth the Beloved - President of Andorhal
Reply Quote
92 Orc Shaman
Turgoth, the Former-Orc-Shaman-who-Race-Changed-Dwarf-for-Some-Deranged-Reason-and-Broke-My-Heart-but-at-Least-it-wasn't-Panda-Like-Rude
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pally dinged 90... can't do heroics without higher iLvl, can't spend my JP to obtain required iLvl without doing 40 dailies a day for the next eternity, so can't eventually join a casual raid group without that iLvl. For the masochists who still play at 90, welcome back your 200g glyph overlords.

I'm done with this game.
Edited by Kyoko on 4/1/2013 1:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Not even 48 hours.

Somehow this seems appropriate http://www.sadtrombone.com/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You don't have to do 40 dailies a day.

Isle of Thunder Dailies (Get as many Elder Charms as possible) and Tillers Dailies + Chain Scenarios until Heroic iLvl ----> Chain heroics until 476 iLvl ---> Do LFR's (multiple times a week if you have to) ---> Get picked up by a 10m guild (cough cough) ---> Perform well. ---> Earn Raid spot. ---> Success, kinda.

Takes less than a week to get ~480 iLvl, I've done it twice. If you are serious about wanting to raid, there are people that will help you.
Edited by Moosader on 4/1/2013 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/zS5rRxa.gif

You were a worthy opponent, Kyoko, I will honor your absence by making sure andorhal stays full of glyphs.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
can't do heroics without higher iLvl, can't spend my JP to obtain required iLvl without doing 40 dailies a day for the next eternity,

is this some kind of next level troll? I feel like I'm being trolled. You don't even need rep to spend justice points, and you can just buy boe epics on the AH WITH ALL DAT GOLD YOU GOT FROM DEM GLYPHS.
Edited by Valkk on 4/1/2013 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey you guys remember when Kody dunked on your market schemes?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
save yourself the trouble and make 10x more money on a good server and xfer the gold here for free l0l
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]