Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Getting sick of LFR! Not so much the items, but the incompetence of the other players. So consider this my application.
[What I want]
- a guild that will allow me a DPS spot on a 10-man Normal raiding group, 25-man or Heroic groups would be a bonus but I'm not specifically after them
- specific Hunter gear that would allow me to excel, especially the crossbow from Durumuu, the 4pc set (legs, chest, shoulders, and hands), and Gaze of Gara'jal
[What I can bring to the guild]
someone who will listen to instruction if it is given
- someone who has a working headset and Vent
- someone who knows their class and the rotation that comes with it
- someone who can join-in with a group on almost any time, and will try to make it on time (short of family emergencies and the like, which will always take priority!!)
- I have raided before, just not very often (DS, parts of MSV, pre-Cata content via soloing)
- Even though my raiding experience is not high, I can learn quickly
- I'm 28 and live in NSW Australia
- I have a life outside of WoW; tafe study, taekwondo, and a good group of mates
So if you raid a fair bit and can afford me a spot on your team, then I'm your man. Or woman, in the case of my character Neisya.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.