Gold for AoE

90 Human Death Knight
Hello Nathrezim. This was my first server back in BC on my lock and recently I leveled a couple new toons here. Currently I have 3 toons sitting at 86 that I would like to get to 90 over the next month. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time for the grind so I will be using the method of aoe farming the mobs at the dooker dome. If there is anyone that would like to help me out with this please send an in-game mail to "Aorris" and I will contact you when I'm on and discuss payment for helping me out with this.

This is hordeside btw.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
be a man an do it yourself like we all had to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I already leveled 5 90s and don't really have the time to bang my head against the wall in the normal way. I will pay someone simply for aoeing mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Try Monkey runs 10million xp per hr..... u can find grps if u get the add on oque. its like 1 lv per 1hr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]