<Death Merchants> [A] Recruiting

90 Worgen Mage
Death Merchants is a 25 man raiding guild progressing through ToT 25 man normal currently. We are looking for ppl to bolster our ranks! DPS requirements are 90k+ mandatory dps and healers must have ilvl 495 or above. Not currently recruiting main spec tanks but will take OS if you wish to join us. PST Telt (Telt#1250), Arthane, or Mendoc for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
all lies. officers in this guild tend to have less gear than our members.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
No sense debating stupidity.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm not sure what's more entertaining - the argument of 'concise' being in a huge wall of text or the fact that there's zero claims that the whole thing isn't a trainwreck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
the fact that there's zero claims that the whole thing isn't a trainwreck.

So link your officers armory and a bunch of randomly recruited people, Telt.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
04/06/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Unholy
the fact that there's zero claims that the whole thing isn't a trainwreck.

Good Idea thank you. here is a link to our last raid's loot table. Arthane, Mendoc, Telt Bohicas are the officers in this guild. so As arthane is a tank and bohicas is our back up tank. tell me where you see the officers lootwhoring?

http://deathmerchantsofbleedinghollow.enjin.com/contact#m=12122179&s=loot&sort=1a
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/06/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Telt

Good Idea thank you. here is a link to our last raid's loot table. Arthane, Mendoc, Telt Bohicas are the officers in this guild. so As arthane is a tank and bohicas is our back up tank. tell me where you see the officers lootwhoring?

http://deathmerchantsofbleedinghollow.enjin.com/contact#m=12122179&s=loot&sort=1a

Two bad jujus dropped? The !@#$? Why can't I ever be this lucky on my enhance or something...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
one a thunderforged
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I feel like linking a single raid (the only one available?) that was posted after this thread doesn't really help your case. :\

EDIT: Rofl Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault listed as a piece of loot. Sweet accurate list.
Edited by Nahela on 4/6/2013 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I support this post
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I feel like linking a single raid (the only one available?) that was posted after this thread doesn't really help your case. :\

EDIT: Rofl Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault listed as a piece of loot. Sweet accurate list.

ah you are indeed right on the loot item. was half asleep while making this & corrected the purchased loot item. and if you think the reports of loot are false here is a link to battle.net page showing the loot news. Feel free to take a look and see.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bleeding-hollow/Death_Merchants/news?
Edited by Telt on 4/6/2013 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My care level is barely above zero here outside of entertainment purposes, but why even make up a page on the website (if that's not something you even do to begin with) for one raid after the accusatory post was made?

Furthermore, if you just pulled that information from the news feed to even make up a loot list, are you not even tracking it internally? Is your Loot Council just eyeballing it when it comes to loot distribution? That's a terrifying prospect.

I've been successfully running DS with a Loot Council system since late BC. I can't even fathom making informed and reasonably-timed decisions without having a quick reference for the loot that everybody's gotten.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your guild, but you may want to reevaluate some of your infrastructure if you get caught with your pants down over any ex-member calling you out on the Realm Forums.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
My care level is barely above zero here outside of entertainment purposes, but why even make up a page on the website (if that's not something you even do to begin with) for one raid after the accusatory post was made?

Furthermore, if you just pulled that information from the news feed to even make up a loot list, are you not even tracking it internally? Is your Loot Council just eyeballing it when it comes to loot distribution? That's a terrifying prospect.

I've been successfully running DS with a Loot Council system since late BC. I can't even fathom making informed and reasonably-timed decisions without having a quick reference for the loot that everybody's gotten.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your guild, but you may want to reevaluate some of your infrastructure if you get caught with your pants down over any ex-member calling you out on the Realm Forums.

We just started to use loot council so its still a learning process but i do appreciate your remarks. As for the website page our first raid that we actually decided we were going to keep track of it like we are now was that raid day. however nobody was running the addon that would keep track of it. So i had to manually add each item into the feed. should be a lot easier next raid with the addon right? lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We just have someone dedicated to adding the loot on the fly. While I'm not opposed to addon solutions, I find that all of them eventually glitch up and cost you more time than you've saved. Hopefully that'll work for you without issue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
We just have someone dedicated to adding the loot on the fly. While I'm not opposed to addon solutions, I find that all of them eventually glitch up and cost you more time than you've saved. Hopefully that'll work for you without issue.

true we'll look into possibly having an ifficer log it during raid. any tips are welcomed as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

There is no need to defend this post. I suppose if we needed to prove to ourselves that what Elb is saying isn't true? His feelings got hurt that's all, I guess slander on forums is his way of dealing with it.

We don't need to get into our guild policies or politics with random people. I'm sure if this claim were true there would be more than one ex member saying something. If someone stays in the same guild for 6 years how bad can it be?
Elb, Your like school in summer bro. Have a good one.

BUMP!!!
Edited by Arthane on 4/7/2013 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

We don't need to get into our guild policies or politics with random people. I'm sure if this claim were true there would be more than one ex member saying something. If someone stays in the same guild for 6 years how bad can it be?
Elb, Your like school in summer bro. Have a good one.

BUMP!!!

/facepalm

Generally speaking you would want the people you're trying to recruit to know about your guild policies, not let the only statement on them be from an ex-member who feels wronged.

By the same token, one would then question what caused someone who had been a member for 6 years to not only leave, but to then post against the guild he was a part of for so long.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]