Looking to XFER

90 Orc Hunter
Hey, was roaming around realmpop.com and came across this server, was just trying to get a basic feeling of the server from the current players.

How is this realm, obviously I'm a EST based player and this realm is EST based according to realmpop.

Note, I only PVP on this toon. May change if I see fit.
Edited by Nightfireop on 4/1/2013 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
lots of cross faction action... if pvp is what you like then this server attacks that
Reply Quote
alliance side is dead in every sense of the word. but the horde side is pretty active. with crz that's sort of invalid, but yeah. it feels very medium pop with a lot of activity, but not too much.

if you're looking for panda rares on your hunter, then shattered hand is a good place for you. any rares infact, like the hardened shell for the wpvp action.

you might want to make a level 1 and check everything out before and if you transfer though.
Edited by Fran on 4/1/2013 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
For sure, thanks for the info. I'll create a toon there and see how's the atmosphere and what not.

I also have my eye on Bleeding Hollow, but it seems it locks here and there and the Q time to log on would be an issue.

Nonetheless, thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)