ANYONE happy with their realm? LF Happy Place

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Looking for a awsome (I know it's a bit far fetched) realm!

I know there's crappy people everywhere...but is anyone happy with their realm?

Looking for a realm for possible guild transfer...

Dont care too much about progression...

looking for even horde/ally ratio... if not more horde/ally (since we're horde :P)

looking for english speaking server with ENGLISH speaking battle/lfr group...

Just looking for a server where people are "enjoyable" "Kind" etc...

even/fair AH

Pref Normal (no pvp realms please)

Or if you just like your server... please share why! :)

Thank you Kindly and much luck!!
Edited by Dahia on 4/1/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I've been happy with my move to proudmoore, although if I were moving my horde toons I'd probably go Area52 instead. Neither of these are particularly balanced servers, but proudmoore at least beats the HECK out of where I was. Always activity, some fun aussie pugs for when I'm on late, etc.

My guild moved here about a month before I moved, they have done well :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
uldum is a happy little realm. decent, mostly balanced population. i believe 1.4 :1 A/H. reasonably priced things in AH. enough ppl on usually to get 3 40 mans for oondasta most days. pretty decent bunch of ppl on that realm. even our trolls are pretty harmless also :P this is a pve realm. english speaking battle groups.
Edited by Velienna on 4/2/2013 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
ET is a pretty good place to be if you aren't too worried about progression. It's a pretty old realm that's really been able to solidly police itself. Not too many trolls, and the trolls we do have aren't too bad. The community there is is pretty active in-game as well. AH is usually well-stocked, and prices aren't too bad.

The only 3 issues are the size, ratio, and rigidity of the population. It's about 2:1 Alliance, and the population is on the lower side of medium. On Horde side, at least, this lack of population has helped to kind of make cooperation more prevalent, but at the same time, the number of guilds and personal issues have created a pretty fractured environment.

All in all, it's a pretty good realm if you're not worried about progression. In fact, you could jump right into the race on this realm no matter where you are. If you're looking for top-level performance or a large, active, cooperative environment, you won't find it here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd avoid ET, Little too much drama on that server for my taste.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I love Proudmoore, spent the bucks to move 5 toons here after leveling here awhile to test it out. What I love: well policed (as was said about ET), so few trolls. Trade chat is lively but has relatively little bigotry because it gets shot down quickly. And the humor with which it's shot down is delightful, as in "So-and-so is gay!!" response: "Does he want a date?"

We have decent raiding, but the most progressed raiders have sadly moved elsewhere. We are one of the original servers, and there are lots and lots of old timers here.

There is an active pvp community, yet there's a (competitive) friendliness between the factions.

It just feels more light-hearted here than on my previous realms.

And yes we are heavily unbalanced towards alliance....that means a whole horde guild would be highly welcome!!
Edited by Nebliina on 4/3/2013 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Dahia,

You should check out Gul'dan :)

add me to real id for more info!
shadyshen@yahoo.com

:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Come to US-Sargeras...I have cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I recentlly moved to lightbringer and have been very happy with the choice of my move. The people are awesome, my guild is slowly picking up, and I have made quite a bit of friends in a short amount of time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Avoid Dawnbringer.

Dying server.. it's like Culling of Stratholme dungeon except people transform into troll instead of zombie!

;-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love how many people said Proudmoore :) It is a great server, and although very imbalanced to alliance, it seems like the horde side is well developed.

You are going to have trouble if you want a pve server with more horde on it. Don't all the pvp servers have more horde and all the pve servers have more alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Area 52 is pve that's pro-horde.
Reply Quote
I love how many people said Proudmoore :) It is a great server, and although very imbalanced to alliance, it seems like the horde side is well developed.

You are going to have trouble if you want a pve server with more horde on it. Don't all the pvp servers have more horde and all the pve servers have more alliance?

Although outnumbered, the horde side on Proudmore seems to have an outsize performance per capita. Their top guild is competitive with the Alliance side's top guild, and I know that when I was doing the BG part of the legendary quest I had to suffer through about 14 losses before I got my two wins.

That aside, Proudmore is a great server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Although outnumbered, the horde side on Proudmore seems to have an outsize performance per capita. Their top guild is competitive with the Alliance side's top guild, and I know that when I was doing the BG part of the legendary quest I had to suffer through about 14 losses before I got my two wins.

That aside, Proudmore is a great server.

And, the Proudmoore horde have managed to keep me from getting a Sha of Anger kill over and over, usually on the first day after the reset. So I know they are getting some world boss tags. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^Proudmoore is a great server, tho most of my toons are Alliance side there.

We transferred from Ghostlands to Runetotem about a year ago and we've been really happy here. It's Horde heavy and the people here are really great. I've been astonished at how many times some random person (Alliance and Horde) have stopped to help me do something, without being asked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]