LF "World-PvP" cross-realm buddy

Hello.

So like many of us might've been, I started playing WoW on a pvp server. Ganking, and being ganked was normal... and when I hit level 70, it was one of those guilty pleasures I adored so much.

Yeah, its frowned upon. But its been too long since I've done it. I came back to WoW about a month back and finally hit 90 a couple days ago. Unfortunately, I'm on a non-pvp server and that desire to go "ganking" is itching. I have no intentions of transferring to a pvp server (yet), and hope that maybe I can satisfy my hunger by finding other level 90 alli on some pvp realm to group up with occasionally via Battle tag.

For this to work we're jus gonna have to hope that the CRZ thing puts me on YOUR server, and not mine. I've experimented a bit and found that level is a huge influence (lower level toon goes to higher level toon). But with both of us at level 90, maybe the realm is chosen based off of the party leader. Who knows... we'll just have to try.

Anyways, if anyone is willing to give me the privelage of joining them on any "World pvp" conquests, i'd be most grateful. If you are interested, reply to the thread that you are, and I'll PM you in-game for the battle-tag. I'll be looking forward to your replies.

Notes:
1) No idea if this is breaking any rules. I know they had to stop certain events because people were taking advantage of the CRZ. Let me know if I am? haha.

2) Ganking - you either have done it, still do it, or despise it. I don't care much for what your opinions are. I know its a horrible thing.... but i still want to do it haha. Forgive me :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]