Let me help you to love WoW even more...

90 Night Elf Druid
There is more to your WoW life than loot. There is more to WoW than your "online" friendships. PvE is fun when you engage together with your "online" friends to beat the latest PvE content... BUT, it was not always this way...

I will be the first to admit... I am not a PvP god. ( no !@#$ Mycity, we knew that ), but I am here to inspire you all, Horde and Alliance alike, FRAK the system. I do BGs to get gear... to kill people in the places they feel the safest at... the cities most of all.

I never envisioned this game would turn into me listening to a vent conversation between two people discussing which transmog would look the best. By all means have fun killing difficult PvE bosses... but if you want a real challenge... start a war to kill the toughest AI bosses you will even face, human intelligence ( I am not claiming to be that human intelligence :) )

Have you ever downed a boss and got'n a whisper from him smack talking you? Probably not. This game to me about personal relationships, the best personal relationships always start off with conflict. I guess what I am saying is, guilds... cancel your raid nights, stop warring with Blizzard's AI, and engage the community of "humans" by killing everyone that is attackable.

I will continue to kill people in the Horde shrine ( afk or not ). You will continue to hunt me... and while you are hunting me, be honest with yourself... despite your frustration, are you having more fun than you do during a raid night?
Edited by Mycity on 3/29/2013 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
are you having more fun than you do during a raid night?
no
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
aaaaand it's time to go kill people on isle
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
aaaaand it's time to go kill people on isle

^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
03/29/2013 12:01 PMPosted by Ashyarrows
are you having more fun than you do during a raid night?
no

Not much more to say than this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
GO HOME!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for taking the bait kid. To bad you had to bubble and stealth out to save yourself. Instead of trying to think you're cool by attacking AFK's lets meet on the field of battle for a real match.
Reply Quote
Thanks for taking the bait kid. To bad you had to bubble and stealth out to save yourself. Instead of trying to think you're cool by attacking AFK's lets meet on the field of battle for a real match.

!@#$ is about to go down son.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If any of you are online now, PLEASE log into the shrine so I may prove your weakness yet again!!! LOL.... I mean it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
BTW: LOL, I only bubble "after" I have kiledl one of your faction. LOL. The damage is done, your faction is killed in their own captial city... without a bubble... only when he or she is dead do I bubble to escape with /displacer/shadowmeld... so sad you could not prevent their death!

My goal is to always kill within 3 to 5 secs... afk or not... you had better mash your buttons within that time or you are dead... GL horde shrine... tomorrow I get the Tyrannical PvP Weapon.. god help you all :)

EDIT: And I say God Help You All, because when a toon is attacking with all the offensive power he can summon ( and my creative process can summon a lot ) you are dead before your faction can even process your body falling to the ground. 5.2 will be a patch to remember :) Again... have fun attacking me... you will only die while the rest of your faction tries in vain to kill me after you are dead :)
Edited by Mycity on 4/2/2013 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

When will you folks realize this is gorilla warfare. Everytime you want a "fair" fight you end up sounding like the British pleading with the old American colony's. I can hide... you do not know I am there, IF you know I am then.. you have the advantage. You have the advantage in a battlefield fight. I will rarely submit to a battlefield fight, especially when you are ready for an attack.

My advantage is surprise ( afk or not ). Your advantage is awareness if you happen to be aware. One thing is certain, people are often aware right away when I attack them. I can tell you this... when it come to gorilla tactics, I am the BEST. No one is more deadly and creative than me. When it comes to my specialty which is killing quick and getting away alive... I am the best. Nothing gets people more rallied up than watching one of their own going down and not getting to kill the SOB that did it. That's my specialty, I'm that SOB, and few if any can do anything about it.

Guess what I am trying to say is I am a true Ninja. Ninja's would have died a long ago had they thought it wise to walk onto the battlefield and yell a warcry ( after all I'm not a Warrior with OP Second Wind ) ... no I will not give you a fair fight... but it will be a fight that involves how fast I can kill you vs how fast your friends can kill me..LOL. So sorry my power demains you be able to properly defend yourself within 5 seconds or you are dead. Again GL horde shrine you will need it.
Edited by Mycity on 4/2/2013 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUu9SkBQcXw
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's beyond me why people get so upset about this. Frustrated? Sure. But upset? It's a PVP server. It's what you signed up for. If you spend any time in your Shrine, it's no secret that this is possible, if not likely.. and you still go AFK there anyway.

When did PVP servers become fair? I'm not sure I have ever seen a "fair" fight in the world. There are generally 1v2+, gear differences, or the occasions like Mycity presents. I suppose if you don't like it, I can say what I've seen so many Horde say when Alliance "whine" on here about similar.

"Don't like it? Go play on a PVE server"

It's not changing.
Edited by Xezzu on 4/2/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
PVP YO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Thats his norm from what Ive seen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your ego is fat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUu9SkBQcXw

lol great video

It's beyond me why people get so upset about this. Frustrated? Sure. But upset? It's a PVP server. It's what you signed up for. If you spend any time in your Shrine, it's no secret that this is possible, if not likely.. and you still go AFK there anyway.

When did PVP servers become fair? I'm not sure I have ever seen a "fair" fight in the world. There are generally 1v2+, gear differences, or the occasions like Mycity presents. I suppose if you don't like it, I can say what I've seen so many Horde say when Alliance "whine" on here about similar.

"Don't like it? Go play on a PVE server"

It's not changing.

True all of this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like eggs.
Edited by Mezix on 4/4/2013 2:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like eggs

I was a little confused at first, and was just gonna walk away.

Then i saw you had to edit it and chuckled.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If any of you are online now, PLEASE log into the shrine so I may prove your weakness yet again!!! LOL.... I mean it.

I like eggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhexf94LjTw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]