Let me help you to love WoW even more...

90 Night Elf Druid
oh, you must be the druid that attacked me while i was afk in shrine like 20 mins ago! good job not killing an afk rogue in pve gear. GG

Wasn't me, I haven't been in game since last night... but I have a good idea on who it was. Nice to see my good RL friend decided to visit the city.

Ravenblight is a far better druid than me and when he becomes fully adjusted to city life it will be a game changer : )
Edited by Mycity on 5/9/2013 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.

Your thoughts betray you. I feel the good in you, the conflict. You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before and I don't believe you'll destroy me now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Your thoughts betray you. I feel the good in you, the conflict. You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before and I don't believe you'll destroy me now.

Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of the dark side!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of the dark side!

It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Eh, dipping back into the pvp world a bit.
Perhaps, we can enjoy a battle sometime....
but alas I must train and hone my new found toons skillz.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Eh, dipping back into the pvp world a bit.
Perhaps, we can enjoy a battle sometime....
but alas I must train and hone my new found toons skillz.

Welcome back sir.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Marco!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!

That name no longer has any meaning for me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Afk, I was you sir are a coward with a bubble when I find you i'm camping you like KOA
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Afk, I was you sir are a coward with a bubble when I find you i'm camping you like KOA

Were you afk? I'll take your word for it, was hard to tell, you hit the ground in under 2 seconds. Standing in the middle room in Two Moons lol... bet you never thought I would attack you there.

I'm sorry... were you wearing your Pajamas again... from now on you might want to sleep in your clothes.
Edited by Mycity on 5/11/2013 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I sleep in the nude outside of my left sock
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
crap u got me!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I sleep in the nude outside of my left sock

LOL. * Picking up sock with a pair of tongs *

crap u got me!

I attack everyone, especially the people I like. Until next time :)
Edited by Mycity on 5/12/2013 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
awwww u like me!

I did think it was weird room full of afkers... im all run in throw something in my bank turn and BOOOM! im like wth!!! omg its killing me.. oh !@#$ its just mycity...

lol u got me! :P

i'll not give up next time and just flare and trap my self, then mr kitty i'll catch up by surprise and blow u a kiss xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
aaaaand it's time to go kill people on isle

why u no love me shifthappenz
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
pssssssss mycity are u still alive?
I've not seen any bones in the city....
is the hide and seek game still on?
MARCO!
hummm I think I saw a puddy tat!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
pssssssss mycity are u still alive?
I've not seen any bones in the city....
is the hide and seek game still on?
MARCO!
hummm I think I saw a puddy tat!

Just paying my dues to the wow gods. The wow gods pay a lot of attention to me, bc they want to eliminate burst damage. These WoW gods are funny. They will soon give all toons 65% base resil... yet they boost my damage next patch from 30% to 40% with Savage Roar.

Something tells me they are rooting for me.

I have been leveling Tailoring of all things... the perk from tailoring adds a great advantage to my burst damage.

VERY IMPORTANT : 5.3 means that Mycity will have a harder time killing PvE geared characters, but at the same time have an easier time killing PvP geared characters... Either way you're all easy to kill to me.

EDIT: Let's derail this post... anyone Dr Who fans.. holy crap. That was a crazy season ender. I hope the Doctor ends up being trapped in the time lock. I'm sure the Time Lords and Daleks would be more than pleased to use him to escape.
Edited by Mycity on 5/19/2013 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
BONES!!! everywhere!!! hes at it again! lol (cheer)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]