[H] LF Raiding Guild

100 Orc Death Knight
I'm looking for a good raiding guild. I'm tired of spending all night in MSV with usually a fail group that doesn't have the dps or doesn't have geared players only to get nowhere. I have dreams and aspirations to down all content this patch. I know Hydraxis really isn't the server to do it on, but I'm stuck here and I might as well make the most of it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well disrespecting the people you have been raiding with is probably the wrong way to go about finding a new home. We need to build a more positive raiding environment here on Hydraxis, especially with some guilds shipping out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Might I suggest making your own guild if you are a good player yourself? Making a 25 man guild right now is near impossible, but 10 mans are not too difficult to come by still. Be a part of keeping the server together - not helping bring it down.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Thuz, I'm not disrespecting them, but most of them are pug groups and it varies from raid to raid. I'm just giving an overall generalization of my experience with these pugs. Id rather have a steady set of people who I know are good, geared, and know the fights then some random weekly wipefest ordeal that you have to explain the fights to over and over again because people want to stand in sh!t or not get out of the raid when they have an aoe debuff on them.

Dork, I do have my own guild, but anybody who is a decent raider is already in one of the more established guilds that already have progression and they're not looking to change guilds. There's only like a handful of good raiding guilds on this server and I decided to go rogue with this toon and hop around and see if I could find a good guild that is doing what I want to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]